Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hand Guns

• Non Lethal

• Other

• Total voters
I said other. My favorites are the machine/grenade launchers. Half-Life has the MP-5 (?) and the Jedi Knight games have something similar.

was originally the mp-5, but after the blue shift graphics update was released, it changed to an m4 assault rifle.

Anything that's weird or rarely used, or hard to frag with. Like the scout in CS or the spanner in TFC. It contributes to the humiliantion factor which is something I find very pleasing.

hm, shotguns or rocket launchers...hard decision. I'll go with shotguns since people can't whine about n00b weapons when you own them.

And as you can see, two are always better than one
wink.gif
cool.gif

I have a necromancer staff from the dragon in Albion. We have no gun podwer. But my Abomination swings a red sword with flames!

snipe rifle or gun definitly, because i am a very good shot and you can kill a very hard boss/enemy from a safe distance without getting hurt
biggrin.gif

uhm, there is one, et dont have a shotgun, and since ive been playing that, ive hardly played any other game cept for halo now and then.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Dr. Tek @ Nov. 22 2003,11:23)]uhm, there is one, et dont have a shotgun, and since ive been playing that, ive hardly played any other game cept for halo now and then.
It would be better if it had a shotgun though.  
smile.gif

there would need to be more close quarter maps first, as shotgun on fuel or radar, or really any except for 2nd half of battery, it would be useless

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Dr. Tek @ Dec. 02 2003,9:14)]there would need to be more close quarter maps first, as shotgun on fuel or radar, or really any except for 2nd half of battery, it would be useless
True but I love my shotguns.

shotguns for me. in moh and other games ive learnd how to do medium distance aiming so it works at any point n time.

lol, shotguns, who needs them, heck, i perfer a sniper rifle at close range unscoped, does plenty of damage
smile.gif

BAH one hole in a body compared to many, i prefer many

I prefer my Falcheon, it's a quasi-medieval weapon with a slightly curved, broad blade. It sweeps lesser swords aside and is a real butchers blade - won many fights with it!

Oh - you mean in games? <blush>

Well then, I quite like sniper weapons for fun, and the Assault Rifle in burst mode for workaday 'taking care of business'.

Halo has a good assault rifle (good sniper rifle too, come to think of it) but the Dragunov in Operation Flashpoint is probably my favourite, or the Scoped Mosin-Nagant in Call to Duty.

Eon

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Dr. Tek @ Dec. 08 2003,3:29)]lol, shotguns, who needs them, heck, i perfer a sniper rifle at close range unscoped, does plenty of damage
smile.gif
I'd hate you in avp2

Back