Where are we up to?

sealcomm

Hey guys

Originally i started the bible program in alternate. Bummer. before the pole was finished. so today i resigned up in chronological.

Where are we up to? So i can catch up.... loooots of reading.

by the way kidan and ssquared. You guys are legends...

ToJ rocks my world

sealcomm

Cool! It'll be great to hear more perspectives.

We are currently up to Day 22, Genesis 30 and 31. Perhaps all you missed was the book of Job.

Howdy guys,

I use to play alot of computer games but now I'd mostly like to play Card games. But thats not why I'm posting. I'd like to know where you guys are at in the bible and join ya. Let me know. Right now I'm reading 1 sam.
so let me know whats up.

God bless,  Bucky  
biggrin.gif

Hey thanks a ton,

I use to play DF2 and some other games but I don't play as much. I mostly just play Redemption or Bible Challange. Stuff like that.

I have drop into the site on and off and it looks great!!

I really like to join you guys witht the bible study if I may. Any rules or anything I should know about??

Thanks Bucky
biggrin.gif

DF2, is that Jedi Knight: Dark Forces? That was my favorite game for a few years. Still one of my faves, but I enjoy MP in Jedi Outcast much better.

If you enjoy card games, you should check out Christian Gaming. They cover all aspects of Chrisitan games. The forums have JUST started out, but there is one where you can discuss card games.

Just feel free to join in. If you have anything to say or ask, go ahead and mention it. There is a separate topic created for each book of the Bible. Right now we are in the Leviticus topic. But you are free to post a question/comment about a book we have already read.

No, DF2 was or is Delta Force 2 a first person shooter game. Really fun. I was in a squad. It was just my conn. wasn't very good so sometimes it was no fun. I'll check into CG. I will stay up with you guys in the bible. Kind of hard for me I have a family and all but we have to do. God bless and I look forward to it....Bucky
biggrin.gif

Aaah. Delta Force 2, of course. I've seen it many times. And a few weeks ago I saw like a DF 3-pack for $10. A co-worker has really enjoyed it, so I keep my eye out for it. But right now, I am trying to go through my unplayed games.

I understand about the family thing. I've got two young kids, Kidan just had his first baby, and I'm sure others have children as well. We're right there with you and totally understand.

Thanks,

Ya I really enjoyed DF2. But it just took too much time away from the family. Right now I've just finished Exodus. I'm behind u guys alot so I'll just try and read as much as I can.

It is so nice to meet Christian gamers. Like I said I miss playing. I play alittle card games and some puzzle games right now.

Also the wife and I play our Redemption.

God bless and I will look into your post on the books of the bible as I reach them.

Thanks...Bucky..
biggrin.gif

Back