Where did Tek go?

G

Yesh. I haven't been playing UT2003 online lately. Why?

Weeell...See, I was using the "try and buy" method of consumer protection and Epic didn't much appreciate that. -_- So, I'm waiting until I save up some cash and can afford to plunk down $50 for another computer game.

*sigh* Of course, I have to decide between UT2003 and Battlefield 1942.

But, fear not! One day, I will purchase this game and return to the fray. I'm very much looking forward to playing Deathball with other ToJ members.

biggrin.gif

If we can get enough support for the idea, I would love to field a ToJ Deathball team in one of the leagues. Granted, these are some highly competitive leagues, but with practice and prayer
smile.gif
we just might be able to hold our own.

If anyone's interested, catch me on AIM by the name of saabavalanche

Thanks a bunch and I definitely look forward to playing with you and others online Tek.

Furion, I'm totally game (ha ha) for a Deathball team, count me in! We have a mailing list to post to - some members of the chapter don't hang out here to often, we can probably drum up some more players with a mail out.

Shagz, if you have the means and know how to do it, I say let's go for it. If you don't mind spearheading a bit of it, that is. If you'd like help, let me know and I'll do what I can. I'm just kind of new to this community so I'm not really sure how to do everything yet. If you want to do this, e-mail me at CaughtintheFury@hotmail.com.

I'm definitely up for it if you are. Depending on what kind of interest develops, this could all come together quickly or it could take quite a while. So I'll leave it up to you. E-mail me or catch me on AIM: saabavalanche when you get the chance and we'll see what we can do.

Look forward to hearing from you. BTW, where are you from? It'd be nice if people were somewhat in the same region so we could set things up at common times. So for the record, I'm from Colorado Springs, CO, USA. Talk to you later.

Back