Where I am going

Avengar

For those of you who do not know, I will be leaving Dark ages, and will be moving to the game Uru: Ages beyond myst, who knows if I will return to DAoC or not but that remains to be seen. Any way I have taken a few shots of Thasten in game for you to see.
Forest
Hood
What I call home
(Unfortunatly some of the quality of the pictures have been lost in the capture)
If any of you start playing, send me your KI # and we will meet up. I have been thinking that it may be a place we could start up another 'guild'

Sorry to see you go Thasten. You will always be welcome back here should you return.

God Bless you and safe journeys.

Cory

I am sorry to see you go, I am new here so i never got to meet you but it is always sad to see a brother of Christ leave. God bless you and have fun in the game
smile.gif

I knew Uru was a Myst sequel, but I had absolutly no idea it would be a MMORPG! Keep us updated on how it turns out! The graphics look really awesome and I'm sure you'll have a blast there. Send us your adventures sometime.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Avengar @ Dec. 07 2003,7:40)]If any of you start playing, send me your KI # and we will meet up. I have been thinking that it may be a place we could start up another 'guild'
Remember: if anyone is interested in forming a new Tribe of Judah chapter, e-mail me at tek7 AT toj DOT cc to discuss the topic. We would need at least a chapter leader to start, of course.

Back