Who is playing Eve Online?

Sparky

Interested to see how many here are playing Eve Online.

Post even if you are interested in playing. The rumor is that it is hard to learn, but the truth is it is hard to learn with out help. I'm here to help. And I'm sure that there are others here that would be willing to help a new player learn the ropes. So let's see some posts in this chapter.

Brad

I played about 4 days on the trial, but I gave up. I don't find it that interesting. FPS's for me. :(

I played about 4 days on the trial, but I gave up. I don't find it that interesting. FPS's for me. :(

No worries. Eve is all about friends helping friends. It is a hard game to get into by yourself. Hopefully if you want to try again or someone else is interested in starting we can help and make it a lot more fun.

This is a game (IMO) that is only fun when you play with others. Some folks solo but the real game is about working together.

My in game name is Caleb Kadesh. See ya out in space.;)

I've been playing EVE again for a few weeks now. I have a pretty inconsistent play schedule because I've been busy, but I'm training still, and having fun when I do have time. What race are you? I actually have never played with another person (seems strange for an MMO), so I'd get together with you anytime. I'll put you in my address book.

-Chadley

Chadley

I've been playing EVE again for a few weeks now. I have a pretty inconsistent play schedule because I've been busy, but I'm training still, and having fun when I do have time. What race are you? I actually have never played with another person (seems strange for an MMO), so I'd get together with you anytime. I'll put you in my address book.

-Chadley

My family and friends started a Corp in Caldari space. Calvary Knights Templar. We operate mainly out of Samanuni in Black Rise. We are in the MST timezone. If you need any help or would like to join us for lvl3 missions evemail or convo me. (Caleb Kadesh) If your looking for a Corp to join we have a number of offices (see info for the corp).

God Bless,

Brad

aka Caleb Kadesh

Im currently on EVE online. Alt is Phillip Agapeia.
I started out about a year ago, and recently reactivated the account.

Last edited:
Oh whoops... I've been doing FW lately for Gallente, so I'm not sure I'd be too welcome on your side of space. Still, glad to know you! I'm sure we could find some way to bump into each other someday.

And Phillip, nice to meet you! I'll add you to my address book too and see if we can get together. :) I was telling Brad though, my EVE time is pretty sparse. My char's name is Chadley Bradley just for reference.

-Chadley

This is awesome & will send message to ya Caleb Kadesh in eve tonight. I have approximately 20 mil skill points & have been playing for almost 3 years.

Peace

Gerry

Oh whoops... I've been doing FW lately for Gallente, so I'm not sure I'd be too welcome on your side of space.
-Chadley

Yeah it probably wouldn't be safe for you over here. :D

It's always good to know that there are other believers in Eve.

Brad

Back