Whon Finally Beat HL2

Whon

Tribe of Judah Left 4 Dead Chapter Leader
You heard right I've finally bet the game... not that it was a long process but never got time to do it. The only problem I did have was the "our benifactors" section... in 64-bit mode it crashes whenever you shoot an orb at a enemy or an enemy hits an orb... making this level incresingly hard, but I just didn't use the orbs and beat it fine.... now if I could just find that pack of gum I left in black mesa..........

Whon said:
You heard right I've finally bet the game... not that it was a long process but never got time to do it. The only problem I did have was the "our benifactors" section... in 64-bit mode it crashes whenever you shoot an orb at a enemy or an enemy hits an orb... making this level incresingly hard, but I just didn't use the orbs and beat it fine.... now if I could just find that pack of gum I left in black mesa..........

Nice, congratulations. I want to beat Hl2 again..that was a fun game. (Still is)

haha. i haven't beaten it. :p
Just haven't gotten to it. Not because of some weird thing.

I play with buddha mode on... :D
*try and kill me!
-If you don't know what buddha mode is, try it, its fun. type "buddha" in consol right before you take control of Mr. Freeman.

Back