Why should god bless a country like this?

Why should God bless anyone? Who should God give us His grace? Why should He send his son to die for anyone? Why does God do any number of things He has done, is doing, and will do? Find the answer to that, and your question will be answered as well.

Who said the info on weapons of mass destruction was fake? Frankly, if the U.S. wants to change the regimes in these countrys, that would be fine by me. If God is blessing this country we must be doing somthing right after all He is more preceptive then humans are.

"Who are YOU to question who I choose to bless you pipsqueek.

I created man to do my work, there are plenty of my mistakes who take over countries and terrorize the people they have conquered. They murder the peaceful and pilliage for their own greed.

In the end, the mistake who took over Iraq will be gone, smoking turds beside Hitler in hell. In the end, mistakes like YOU will be lapping at their feet for the scraps they leave behind.

Situations like the reign of terror the Iraqi's have suffered are tests to see who is willing to do My work and who is willing to sit on their fat a** and criticize.

The USA is willing to sacrifice for the good of others. What about the French who whimpered for help while their sisters and mothers serviced the occupying Nazi troops? What about the German People who sat back while Hitler did as he wished to them? What about YOU who use the intellect I bestowed upon man to invent the internet to spew your garbage in the form of such a question?

You don't like what the USA is doing in Iraq? Get off your a** and go to Baghdad, act as a human shield, and perhaps you'll stop a piece of schrapnel from hitting someone who wishes to be out from under their evil dictator. It's easy to sit on the sideline and criticize, GO and SACRIFICE YOURSELF for whatever it is that you believe in, maybe the rest of the world will get lucky and you'll die in the process. "

lol...roughly but well said.

All of you sceptics and would-be human sheilds might find this interesting reading:

A group of American anti-war demonstrators who came to Iraq with Japanese human shield volunteers made it across the border today with 14 hours of uncensored video, all shot without Iraqi government minders present. Kenneth Joseph, a young American pastor with the Assyrian Church of the East, told UPI the trip "had shocked me back to reality." Some of the Iraqis he interviewed on camera "told me they would commit suicide if American bombing didn't start. They were willing to see their homes demolished to gain their freedom from Saddam's bloody tyranny. They convinced me that Saddam was a monster the likes of which the world had not seen since Stalin and Hitler. He and his sons are sick sadists. Their tales of slow torture and killing made me ill, such as people put in a huge shredder for plastic products, feet first so they could hear their screams as bodies got chewed up from foot to head."

If you want to read the whole article it is at :http://www.upi.com/view.cfm?StoryID=20030321-023627-5923r

I liked the first one, "God"'s and the other one "Sick of your bull". I gave one. It's funnier than the whole message was.
CRAP! I just wrote it up. ANd it was like a page. And I don't wanna give my email address, so I made up some weird name and clicked Continue...and it said check my mailbox! CRAPTASTIC!
SCrew it.
Saddam needed a whupping. I hope he's dead. There. I said it. Now let's move on to that little bushy-haired punk in Korea. Thinks he's all that. WEll, buddy we'll show you. We'll show you good.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Ultima Avatar @ Mar. 23 2003,5:09)]Now let's move on to that little bushy-haired punk in Korea. Thinks he's all that. WEll, buddy we'll show you. We'll show you good.
Now if Bush wanted to go to war with N. Korea, I would not support it. It would end up with them launching nukes at something.

Just ignore them, that would make them feel like we don't even consider them that big of a deal.

Yes, we could do that, but that could lead to "Little Kid Syndrom," in which North Korea, feeling neglected, would want to do something drastic to get attention, such as draw on the walls with crayons and markers, break and expensive lamp, or immolate several major cities with thermonuclear devices. Depends on how neglected that'd feel, I suppose.

I know, I'm not for little upstart tiny countries waving around nuclear weapons like they're someone now either. But what do you do about it? Spank the kid.

Back