Will you sub past the free month?

Will you sub past the free month?

• Probably not, but with a update, who knows...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yes I defiantly will be, no doubt about it. As far as I see it, any updates they do is just icing on an already delicious cake.

Glad you guys are enjoying the game so much. :) I find it too annoying to play when I get busy and only have a short time to play, too much of a grind already lol.

I think I will and give them till the end of the year to address this UI lag and Inventory management. As it currently is, it is utter nonsense and should not be in a next gen MMO. I need to hear from them that they also have some intention of streamlining crafting. It is nonsense that if i want to mass craft copper buckles to level up that i have to enter the mats over and over.

I am hopeful that they will do something or attempt to.

Also I want to hear something from them in attempts to streamline job changing. Currently I have to make 2 macros per job soon to be 3. This is nonsense given that the game is built around at will job changing and them wanting us to play all jobs. This stuff should be built in the UI.

So far from what I have seen this is really a revamped FFXI. Like i said ill give them till the end of the year to see what they have improved on and where they are heading. Too many things in this game just don't seem right to me. It makes me kind of sad.

I think I will and give them till the end of the year to address this UI lag and Inventory management. As it currently is, it is utter nonsense and should not be in a next gen MMO. I need to hear from them that they also have some intention of streamlining crafting. It is nonsense that if i want to mass craft copper buckles to level up that i have to enter the mats over and over.

I am hopeful that they will do something or attempt to.

Also I want to hear something from them in attempts to streamline job changing. Currently I have to make 2 macros per job soon to be 3. This is nonsense given that the game is built around at will job changing and them wanting us to play all jobs. This stuff should be built in the UI.

So far from what I have seen this is really a revamped FFXI. Like i said ill give them till the end of the year to see what they have improved on and where they are heading. Too many things in this game just don't seem right to me. It makes me kind of sad.

My UI lag pretty much went away at launch...but I still hear a lot complaining about it...

Also...not to cause a big debate or anything, but I thought FFXIV was SUPPOSE to be a revamped FFXI...that is what I thought Tanaka continually said in early interviews... :p ...but I could be wrong...lol...

I like the UI, but do agree many things (such as crafting) needs streamlined...and for a "casual" game, I don't seem to be able to get much done in 1 hour a day...lol...

the UI Lag went away at launch for you maybe... some of us still have to deal with it. :)

Why do you have to make 2 macros per job? I get by with just one per job/class.

I myself also notice an improvement on UI lag but still not as fast or neat as other mmos. I have yet to do much crafting, but I personally like complicated crafting. My biggest complaint though so far is the market ward- ugh! Needs work. Beyond that, this game I am sure will improve.

Why do you have to make 2 macros per job? I get by with just one per job/class.

The macros are limited to a set number of lines. So when I switch to a class, depending on the rank I need to equip actions for it. Then I need to equip the favored gear for it or you suffer a penalty. Also for accessories. I don't want melee acc for mage jobs. As we get higher in rank I can see this becoming more the case. If you just plan on playing 1 job then it really is a non issue, but SE wants us to play them all.

This means having different sets of gear for the job at hand. DoL jobs may not benefit from all DoH jobs, and if you get no benefit might as well unequip it. No need for need less repairs.

Also some gear for one DoH job is not for another so you would loose out on stats. As you get better gear the repairs become more expensive unless you repair yourself. This adds another issue relating to inventory. All this gear eats up your inventory. It is a great idea about changing jobs on the fly, it is killing my inventory. SE needs to address this issue also.

It may not be an issue now but it will be and is becoming an issue for me as I am carrying a lot of gear for all the jobs I level.

I'm undecided....I do know when cata comes out I'll probably not be playing ff at that time as I want to help my guild there with all the new content

My free sub runs till December 7th and I'll likely play through the holidays into 2011 and see what changes for the better. The only other MMO I'm watching atm is Rift, but that's not going to be in stores till Spring 2011. I imagine I'll be around till at least then. I just may disappear for a bit to play a few single player games I've been eyeing lately or get my Mario on in Wii.

Back