[WIP] RDPS Balancing (Yay Mythic!)

Keero

Tribe of Judah Membership Administrator
Continuing onwards with our In Development posts for patch 1.3.6, here are several more Career adjustments for discussion. As always, we look forward to your constructive feedback!

Shadow Warrior
All abilities no longer have a minimum range.
No Respite has been moved, and is now available with 7 points into the Path of Assault. Its effect has been redesigned, and it will now increase all damage that you deal to enemies within 45 feet.
Charge Forth has been renamed Powerful Draw, and has been redesigned. This tactic will now increase the ranges of all Path of the Skirmisher abilities.
Assault Stance will now also grant Melee Power and Melee Crit based on Ranged Power and Ranged Crit from items.

Engineer
Runes of Warding has been renamed Trench Fighting, and has been redesigned. This tactic will now increase all damage that you deal to enemies within 45 feet.

Squig Herder
Sneaky Stabbin has been redesigned, and it will now increase all damage that you deal to enemies within 45 feet.
Squig Armor will now also grant Melee Power and Melee Crit based on Ranged Power and Ranged Crit from items.

Magus
Daemonic Contract has been moved, and is now available with 7 points into the Path of Daemonology. Its effect has been redesigned, and it will now increase all damage that you deal to enemies within 45 feet.

Ranged Archetype
Close Quarters has been redesigned. It will now cause your abilities to build up 50% faster when your enemy target is within feet 20 of you, and no longer has a penalty.
Expert Skirmisher has been redesigned. It will now cause your abilities to build up 50% faster when your enemy target is within 20 feet of you, and no longer has a penalty.

Now I really wanna try out my Engi again and roll a SW soon. These are really good changes. :D

Wow, some great changes there. Can't wait to see what this does for my engi.

Really would like to try the SW again, and I'll be logging on my SH to test.

Back