Won't be able to attend 1/10 and 1/17 Unreal Mondays

Tek7

CGA President, Tribe of Judah Founder & President
Staff member
My wife and I are going to be attending a "prepared childbirth" (is anyone ever really ready?) tonight and next Monday night, so I won't be able to attend the next two Unreal Monday events.

Just didn't want you all to think I forgot. :D

My wife and I are going to be attending a "prepared childbirth" (is anyone ever really ready?) tonight and next Monday night, so I won't be able to attend the next two Unreal Monday events.

Just didn't want you all to think I forgot. :D

It's ok. The past few weeks has been super dead. Monday nights so far consits of me danny and dan. I'm hopeful that next month will be better.

Also tek, What do you use to screen record videos that also records sound? I been wanting to record these 3 duels now for a while and am not sure what to try. FRAPS?

Also tek, What do you use to screen record videos that also records sound? I been wanting to record these 3 duels now for a while and am not sure what to try. FRAPS?
Aye, I use FRAPS. A ToJ member gave me his FRAPS license after he stopped using the program.

Playclaw is what I use for capping videos for reviews, highly recommend it. :)

With the licensed version, yes. I believe the trial can only do thirty, but I have recored around 25 minutes straight when playing Bioshock 2.

just got playclaw. It is really good although when recording some playback demos from ut 3 the video are very jerky. I tried all different kinds of settings. The only decent way to watch them is if i record in only 15 fps : ( It looks really ugly though.

My videos were jerky too, I would suggest trying something other than WMP if that's what it's using to playback. When I uploaded them to youtube, they ran butter smooth whereas WMP on the same file gave me choppiness. May be that they're huge files. Try VLC Media Player, orrr Quicktime.

yea WMP even ran slightly jerky on 15 FPS. I tried uploading to youtube but I got an error T.T

I tried uploading a few videos to youtube and all i keep getting is "The upload failed due to an unknown error."

Back