WooT step by step leveling guide!(by Questing) 30- 50

Excellent guide! Note that the guide AVOIDS instances as much as it can. Personally I don't like to instance much while I'm leveling mainly because it takes way too get a group, then every has different quests to do. Also wipes, party members leaving after their quests, lack of exp are also other factors.

Draaco said:
nice find and very handy Papa. I vote you "BEST DROOD EVA!"

Aww you make me blush. And I must say we have some very awesome druids in the guild.

But I have to modestly say, Yes! I am pretty good! LOL :eek:

lanki said:
Excellent guide! Note that the guide AVOIDS instances as much as it can. Personally I don't like to instance much while I'm leveling mainly because it takes way too get a group, then every has different quests to do. Also wipes, party members leaving after their quests, lack of exp are also other factors.

To me I think doing the instances at different levels is good, it helps you understand how to play your class in a group or team setting, yes I understand that others will have their own ideas on how you are to be playing your class but is that YOUR way. To me while you are leveling up its a chance to learn your class and see what it can do and what it can't. If you stay with regular mobs and stay out of the instances, then you aren't as ready as you could be once you start hitting some of the end game instances like Scholo, Baran, BRS when those people will be expecting you to have a good grasp of your class. But the most important thing when doing anything in the game is to ask yourself, are you having fun, are you enjoying being with others if you are in an instance, or would you rather be by yourslef doing solo quests, some days you might want to be with others and other days you might want to be alone where you can control things better, but for the most part, make sure you are enjoying yourself when playing the game.

Instances are fine and fun in the right setting. They are necessary aspects of the game and have their place as well for grind out Xp when it is Applicable.

The guides are just that. Guides nothing more nothing less, take what you want and disregard the rest. Its all about having fun.

Back