WoW 30day codes for $10 paypal.

ewoksrule

Hey guys, back when I played WoW with you all I got my time from a Christian brother with a Blizzard Credit Card. He gets points on it which turns into game time codes. He has about 6-8 months available at this time and is looking to offload them to a trustworthy source. If you are interested please PM and I will arrange it.

I used it multiple times over multiple years time. I vouch for him and his honesty. (He runs a long standing Christian gaming group just like ToJ.) It is completely legit and you are paying for the distribution of his credit card points so I don't see how there could be anything wrong with it ethically.

Anyways just looking to help a brother and sister out, as I know from personal experience that monthly costs are costly.

1x 30day code for $10 (you can buy multiple)

Hey guys, it's Tane/Tierdal from the Lions of Judah - i'm the fellow in question above that Ewok is speaking about. I asked him if he wouldn't mind making a post on the CGA forums since you guys know him best. I met Ewok during Redeemed's Warhammer days when we had an Alliance with them. I started playing with ToJ back in the Counterstrike days (in 2004ish), then I started my own Christian Gaming community called the "Lions of Judah" in 2007 focused on MMORPG's (LOTRO, WoW, WAR, EVE, etc).

Anyways... you're not here to hear my whole story :) I get the gametime cards as a bonus of my WoW Credit Card usage, and as such I'm building up quite a few months that I would like to sell for $10 / month as Ewok mentioned above.

If you would like a month or two (or as many as you want) just shoot me a payment via Paypal to cbrush <at> gmail <dot> com and I will send back the codes immediately. As long as I'm awake I'll respond very quickly. NOTE: PLEASE SEND PAYMENT AS A GIFT which is under the Personal tab when sending the payment. PM me if you're unsure how to do this.

I currently have: 9 months available

Last edited:
My apologies for going off-topic, but...
I started playing with ToJ back in the Counterstrike days (in 2004ish), then I started my own Christian Gaming community called the "Lions of Judah" in 2007 focused on MMORPG's (LOTRO, WoW, WAR, EVE, etc).
I always wondered if Lions of Judah had roots in Tribe of Judah. I either just found out for the first time or it's been so long that I'd forgotten and just found out again. After being involved in the Christian gaming community so long, it's sometimes hard to tell the difference. :)

I'm glad to see LoJ has seen success in some areas where we've struggled to gain traction (like in EVE Online and WAR). I've often said that we need many Christian gaming groups because each has its strengths. I know it sounds like something you'd expect to hear from the President of an alliance of Christian gaming groups, but I'm always encouraged to see the principle in action.

</offtopic>

If the itch to go tame a monkey in the Deadmines gets too strong, I may have to snag a 30-day pass. Maybe after my daughter gets a little older and is a little more self-sufficient. (She's 4 months old.)

Hey Tek! Yah it has it roots from ToJ! The name influence was definitely there. The thing that really catapulted my desire to create the Christian community was my involvement with "Christian Crew". Seeing their community thrive the way it did was awesome. But I saw a lack in the area of MMORPG's - an area I LOVE within the gaming world. So my brother and I asked the Lord, and found a calling to start up within LOTRO - and of course continued that to other games! But finally after a 13+ years playing MMORPG's, I've had to put aside playing them due to my growing family and responsibilities. But I will still run the Lions of Judah regardless :)

And of course, I've been playing League of Legends with a few of you guys. I played with you Tek a few weeks back when NotCrazyDan invited me in.

Anytime Tek, I would be glad to offload these WoW months. I generally have a good supply. Thanks for the interest!

I still have many more months to offload - please contact me w/ any questions!

Also, you need to be a member of the Redeemed/ToJ guild, or friend of Redeemed/ToJ to take advantage of this.

$10/month still standing :)

Hey fatmagic I'm not a member of your guild but i am a christian and regularly view this forum even though I'm just making account for the first time recently. I do play world of warcraft on the Stormreaver server on the Horde side by a character named Ponyo. I don't mind paying a little extra if that is an issue. I'm willing to send the money right away and im not worried about being scammed considering you all seem to be good people. Thanks ether way =] God bless

NOTE: I would like to note, I will NOT accept payments from people who are not verified members of the Tribe of Judah. I will only accept payments from friends of a Tribe of Judah member or a ToJ member themselves. Please tell me your forum name or Tribe of Judah friend when sending payment.

Anyone else need some WoW months? I'll throw a discount if someone wants to buy a bunch of months (4+).

$10 for 1-3 months each (price unchanged)
$38 for 4 months
$45 for 5 months
$51 for 6 months

I have 11 months available for purchase.

p.s. Remember you don't have to buy them for yourself - maybe someone you know needs gametime (kids, friends, family, etc.), or plays WoW alot and would want to get their gametime cheaper! Just have them get in contact with me at this email address. WoW gametime also makes a good birthday or Christmas gift :-D

These codes are good forever, no expiration date.

Right on - I've got 9 months left. Just send $10 (per month) via Paypal to my email address that I posted on the first page and I'll send the code immediately.

Back