WoW screenshots

Thaddius

Old Friends

I have a picture gallary up on my website. If you have screenshots you would like for me to post, please send them to me with a caption you want under them.

cory AT roadoflife DOT net.

Cory

I did a few, but didn't know about the alt-z ;(

None the less, I'm going to get a bunch of new ones now
smile.gif

I like setting up and taking screenies and I like looking at other peoplse screenies, because it sets up for me, how others see the game.

my favorite WoW moment:

Bed Time after a tough day

Host them? I'm not too sure what you mean. First, I'm sure you know where your screenshots are located. If you don't, look here:

C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\Screenshots

If you have a website, just copy the pictures to your site and give us the direct link. For example:

Malohaut sleeping: http://roadoflife.net/gallery....?full=1

Or, if you don't have a web page (and I'm not sure where some good free sites are to set one up), email a couple of really good ones to Thaddius and ask him to post them at his site.

Hope this helps as I wasn't fully clear on your question.

lol cool screenshot.

Unfortunately we can't host screenshots of this kind on our website. However...I'm thinking about having a contest for the best screenshots, and then hosting the winners for everyone to see.

I can host as many as you guys need me to.

You can just email them to me (see above) and I'll convert them to jpg and post them. I will also send you an email reply when I have posted it.

Cory

[b said:
Quote[/b] (LionOfJudah @ Dec. 11 2004,8:27)]Bowsers a woman? heh i knew it had to be true, she isnt that aggressive in Wc3 :p
Nope that's me, I took those screenshots.

How Bowser. I like that idea. Screenshot contest. hehe. I've got some new ones Cory that I'll send your way.

Im seeing alot of Vae Victis in those Screens. Anyone know if they have played any other games?

I'll update it in the next few days. We leave Texas in the morning for Phoenix on our way home to Oregon. I'll try and update it from the Hotel.

Cory

All new screenies I was sent are posted but 2 from Malohaut. I have to convert them from bmp to jpg after church. -_- sorry it took me so long.

Cory

:-( the pics rock but i wish my computer was good enough to play WoW....you dont even want to know the specs of it trust me..but i do play wc3 tho

Back