WoW still going...

Icthus

Hey Guys,

On Wryest Accord we have gotten a bit of traction. Currently have about 5-8 logged on in prime playing hours. So if you are still active or thinking about it make sure to add realid and we can send out invites to raids and fun stuff.

Or you can transfer over if you feel so compelled. WA is a great environment with an active community.

Thanx Icthus. My WoW account is not active right now, but I plan to play again in the summer. Feel free to add me, I am Goteeman#1836. I play Hearthstone a bit, so I'm usually online a bit everyday.

Got it.

My son and I are on most nights but we do play East Coast times. When I log at 10 or 10:30 there are still 4 or 5 playing.

We are ranging anywhere from 6-10 peak times at the moment.

I'm mostly on Wyrmrest Accord -Horde side now. My fiancee is huge into an RP guild and hates PvP. Since I have never done any RP on World of Warcraft I figured I'd give it a shot, so I can legitimately say I've done a little of everything in the game.

Once I got accepted into the guild, I looked at the number of active users and was blown away. 40+ online and a couple hundred active characters. I had completely forgotten what it was like to be in an actual, legitimate, active and large guild. I'll probably leave a character or two on Stonemaul for old times sake, but it looks like Horde Wyrmrest is my new home.

I have 90s scattered everywhere but I play on Turalyon these days, took the free move from Stormrage awhile back. If you wanna group/hangout/raid etc..just add me alhana76#1363

I'm mostly on Wyrmrest Accord -Horde side now.

I'll probably leave a character or two on Stonemaul for old times sake, but it looks like Horde Wyrmrest is my new home.

Awww, going to miss ya when I come back Elader. Even though it was mostly just u, me and skrubs. Hopefully I'll see ya in some of the cross-realms stuff possibly. :p

Hi Elader,

I have heard great things about Wyrmrest Accord lately. My daughter and I have recently come back to game in preparation for the next expansion. We are interested in joining an RP guild on WA. What guild is it that you and your fiancee joined? Sounds like a good fit, lots of active players and active RP. Do they schedule weekly RP events and such?

Thanks!

It's a troll only Horde guild called the Shadowtusk Clan. The guild RP Resources page is very detailed in all things troll related. And yeah, there seems to be at least one or two big RP events a week, and people are always ready to do something it seems. It's not a Christian guild, but it is for the most part family friendly.

It's a troll only Horde guild called the Shadowtusk Clan. The guild RP Resources page is very detailed in all things troll related. And yeah, there seems to be at least one or two big RP events a week, and people are always ready to do something it seems. It's not a Christian guild, but it is for the most part family friendly.

That is awesome. I had already rolled a Troll Rogue and leveled him to 23 before I read this. It was meant to be bahaha. I'll try and message an officer today. Trazmo is my rogue. See ya in game!

I was on for a while and transfered several characters over to Wyrmrest Accord. Got 5 or 6 characters up to 90 and then lost some interest as there was not many on. let me know when y'all start up and i'll reactivate the account. you can email me at steve@clifford.net
I rarely ck the forum so email would be best. God bless and let me know if something kicks up!

Heya Baldee, I plan to play for a couple months in the summer. I already got a couple months of subs from FatMagic. I will e-mail ya when I activate it. Feel free to add me on Battlenet: Goteeman#1836 :)

There is free 7 days of game time right now. Just log into your battlenet account and check in your MoP section. There's a special buff to help ppl get their legendary cloak. :)

Back