Xbox live clan in the makings

[b said:
Quote[/b] (holycrusader @ Jan. 04 2004,7:21)]Howdy, me and a few other people are working on creating a new christian clan for xbox live.
While you're certainly welcome to form a separate clan or gaming group while serving as a staff member of Tribe of Judah, I ask you to consider helping us get our XBox chapter off the ground.

We already have a web site, forums, automated news and calendar events, and a popular name among Christian gaming groups.

Again, you have the choice to do your own thing, but should you decide to join the XBox chapter staff, we'd welcome you with open arms.

biggrin.gif

Tek,  I talked with him last night, and he just needs added to certain chapters.  I am waiting for admin rights from you so I can do this.

He also said that he will have his members join the ToJ.

no offense intended. i think the xbox chapter is going to do really well. the only problem is when toj tries to setup anything people like to wander off and do their own thing..

not that this is the case crusader but it all just smells of the old CS competition team disputes in the making...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (PureFun @ Jan. 05 2004,11:38)]Tek,  I talked with him last night, and he just needs added to certain chapters.  I am waiting for admin rights from you so I can do this.
Sent you an e-mail on this.

How exciting!!!

<----- I feel important!
biggrin.gif

Ok, so I guess what we need to do now is get people to join. I'm on it!
cool.gif

Go ahead...its hard for me to send people to the ToJ while playing on Live since I dont have the hedset.

Perhaps we can work something out
biggrin.gif

No headset? Didn't the Live subscription kit come with one?

I'd recommend the investment. Especially since you have Rainbow Six 3. The ability to issue voice commands to your AI teammates in the single player game really enhances the gameplay. (the voice recognition works awesome!)

I am running the 2 month trial, which doesnt have the hedset.

I did talk my mom into getting it...she wouldnt really let me before, but she said I could use it only for RS3 and online ToJ games.

Back