YEAH! Religious Discussion!

Did you miss it?

• Total voters
Marcylene said:

Hmm, what, EXACTLY, are you trying to prove here?

How many votes do you hope to get? How many Gen fans are there in the world? Do you think you'll get enough to get an accurate representation?

Does it matter what you base your RD experience on?

I think it's possible to believe in more than one of your poll options as well.

DISCLAIMER:The above material is a joke. It is not intended to anger, belittle, ridicule, embarrass, provoke, or otherwise make anyone feel uncomfortable in any way whatsoever. Any use of the above material to imply otherwise is strictly prohibited.

Sorry about the double post. It was delayed and didn't show up for several hours...

Last edited:
Gen, I hope you are feeling better. Is a hes spoiling Gen while she is ill poll necessary? If you don't get to try Earl Gray before we meet, I will definitely have to introduced you to its goodness then!

A merry heart doeth good like a medicine: but a broken spirit drieth the bones. Proverbs 17:22

With that in mind, Didasko, I think she is well on her way to recovery! lol Thanks! I needed that! :)

DV, you know we love ya'! Sometimes, we just have a very odd way of showing it! But I think you know this or you wouldn't spend another second hanging out with the likes of us, and vise versus.:) Hmmmm, perhaps a We Love DV poll is in order! :D

Didasko said:
Hmm, what, EXACTLY, are you trying to prove here?

How many votes do you hope to get? How many Gen fans are there in the world? Do you think you'll get enough to get an accurate representation?

Does it matter what you base your RD experience on?

I think it's possible to believe in more than one of your poll options as well.

DISCLAIMER:The above material is a joke. It is not intended to anger, belittle, ridicule, embarrass, provoke, or otherwise make anyone feel uncomfortable in any way whatsoever. Any use of the above material to imply otherwise is strictly prohibited.

It made me uncomfortable.

Ban him! :)

I'm not gonna say anything I'm not gonna say anything... 'specially since Gen is recuperationaling (spl? lol). Anywho I voted "how does she put up with us" :p

Back