yeah....

Baron Squirrel

my girlfriend's aunt, who's been battling cancer for about 2 years, has gone back into the hospital as of today. i'm not certain how serious it is, but i'll update as soon as i can.

much prayer has already been offered, but you can't get enough.

roger that... can never have enough prayers.

please keep us updated as you get updates...i'll be praying....

Update:
She has an absess of fluid in her abdomen, and it has to be drained. otherwise, she's doing good.

My girlfriend has a tendency to freak out a little when her aunt goes into the hospital for any reason, and when she freaks, i do likewise....

Stay strong and try to comfort her. Women are very fragile and need as much support as she can get. I think you're doing a good job!

:D

yeah, i know.

she doesn't seem too down about it, she got to see her aunt last night. i'm going up to her church's contemporary service tonight, then after we'll probably go by the hospital & see her.

she was too out of it by the time we got out of church, so we didn't get to go by. haven't gotten any word of change in condition, so that's probably a good thing.

***Update:

this is an email my girlfriend's uncle sent out:

The real debate has been what the cause is: today, the decision has been made with the surgeon, radiology, and a gastro doc to do a procedure where they will put a camera down into her ducts and see if there is blockage (the remaining cancer spot may be blocking a duct and causing it to “re-route”, etc). If so, the duct can be fixed with a stint and would stop the “leaks”. The problem is that this is an invasive procedure and risks perforation, infection, etc, plus the additional procedure that would be required.

thanks for continued prayers.

Update:

got to see her last night, she seems to be doing well...

the procedure i previously posted didn't work, they did one the next day, it worked, they found out what was causing the blockage, & they're going to do another procedure sometime today(it may have already happened, i'm not sure).

much thanks for continued prayers.

Back