Yet more news - EB JP going to be its own map

RyanB

Legacy of Elijah Guild Leader
https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/Traps-Get-More-Out-of-WvW/first#post1979174

Here are my thoughts:
  • Should ease the queue a bit (duh). Good for the queue. But if a server is undermanned, it seems they will now be more undermanned because the full server will add players to the main map while the undermanned one will not. This seems to me that this fix will make things worse, not better. SoR falls into this category as we are undermanned on many week nights, despite sticking around in T1 like bosses.
  • I'm assuming this means different queue. So if I go to the JP on a busy night I need to decide whether or not it's worth it to lose my spot in the main map. Not good or bad, just noting.
  • Speaking of queue, how many spots will there be in the JP? On busy nights where people cannot get into a main map quickly, the JP has the potential to be craaaaaaaaaaazy. With a large limit, does this mean Zerg versus Zerg in the JP? This will not please the JP casuals. It will also make it extremely difficult to enter.

Back