Clan Intro: -]DES[-

SirRyan

Hello all!

I am SirRyan, and I hail from the great clan of -]DES[- . We are a Christian clan, and currently have servers for both Medal of Honor: Spearhead and Counter-Strike: Source. We also have an active forum and TeamSpeak, and hopefully soon will be switching our CSS server out for a Battlefield 2 one.
I invite you all to come by and hang out with us!

For those of you who may remember me, I used to go under the alias [toj.cc]SirRyan, and was the head of the ToJ Spearhead chapter for a short while. I joined -]DES[- about 2 years ago and am loving it still. So hey to all of you, and SirThom as well. :D

Semper Fi,
-]DES[-BG.SirRyan(JCS)
www.des-clan.us

Hmm... for some reason I remember SirRyan. And I have no idea why.

Yeah...

Anyways, its very nice you got a CS:S server. There aren't a lot of "different" Christian clan CS:S servers.
I look forward to playing on your clans CS:S server, SirRyan. (Unless I'm banned ;) )

Hello all!

I am SirRyan, and I hail from the great clan of -]DES[- .
Thanks for posting, sir. :)

When you can, please take a few minutes to read over the Interested in affiliating with the Christian Gamers Alliance? thread and pass along the URL to the leadership of DES as well. If DES meets the criteria for CGA affiliates, we'd love to have you all join up.

By the bye, the web site for DES looks awesome. Having had trouble raising funds for the ToJ dedicated server, I took special notice of that percentage bar for donations. I might ask SirThom to borrow the idea for our own site. :D

Back