Would you come to California?

Would you come to Northern California for a WAR release extravaganza?

• WoW

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Icthus

Serious poll here...

Tree and I are considering renting a condo near the beach for pre-release or release....

Lol tempting....too bad that the game release is the day we leave the US.....Missing an Icthus bbq though....well if you do it pre-release....Samuraij, Ugsneak, Strongtower, Ameden, Avesther and I will wave from Las Vegas. My son had to point out to me yesterday that we totally miss all but the first 2 days of the open beta......hey move the party to Las Vegas? HEHE

Boo! I want to come but I believe I'm already scheduled to go up to PSU that weekend. One cuz it'll be the weekend after my birthday, and two, to pick up my copy of Warhammer.

Really wish I could Icthus, b\c you know my wife and I would come if we could. We are however already taking a 2 week vacation to Japan in Nov. and can't afford the time off. :(

I wish...sadly, there's no way I could afford something like that. Hope you have a good turn out though. Would be great to actually meet everyone.

You guys need to move to a more central/traveling-guildy friendly place... like Atlanta.

DO IT BOYEE!

No reason you couldn't hold a concurrent AtlantaHammer '08.

It just wouldn't be as cool as MeatHammer. Or as tasty.

Hey, I got the condo! You get the plane ticket. Sounds fair to me.

Bro T. if you get here. WE (the norcal crew) take care of the rest.

We pick you up at the airport and feed you. You do have to buy your own beer. That is assuming you enjoy that particular adult beverage. If you are offended by the above reference to alcohol please accept my apology.

This sounds like so much fun, but I am already planning to fly into L.A. for E for All in early October and then possibly staying for BlizzCon the next weekend in Anaheim.

Odale we could have an eastern party, I am up for that...any ideas?

BTW, Alcohol FTW, drunkenness FTL and bad...

If I were even able to come, I'd have to bring my puppy dog (she's 6 yrs not a pup). I'm sort of a companion right now to a lady and I'm not sure I could get away.

i have the time and the desire.. als... i am but a poor college student and can not afford the trip... or i would take it!

do it do it...figure like $300 (mostly for the plane tix) and the rest is gravvy ( we will hook you up) ...you'll get to see a beautiful beach on the WestCoast (condo a block away!), eat tons of Icthus BBQ'ed meat and you'll get to hang with TREE!!!!

Back