Plank For Dungeon Defenders Contest!

Panos

Hello brothers! I am really looking forward to playing this game and have decided to hold a contest to give some of my fellow clan-mates a chance to score this game! :D

What is the contest? I am so glad you asked!

Plank for Dungeon Defenders.

"Planking" (or the "Lying Down Game") is an activity consisting of lying face down in an unusual or incongruous location. The hands must touch the sides of the body and having a photograph of the participant taken and posted on the internet is an integral part of the game.[1] Players compete to find the most unusual and original location in which to play.[1] The term planking refers to mimicking a wooden plank. Rigidity of the body must be maintained to constitute good planking.

You must submit a picture to this thread in which the following conditions are satisfied:

1. Must be a picture taken since the start of this contest with you being the one planking.
  2. Must have "[toj.cc]" written somewhere visible on your person. (Clothing or skin)
  3. Submitted before October 18th Noon (Eastern Time -5:00)
  4. Must be having fun whilst doing this.

4 Copies (And so 4 winners!) of this game are up for grabs. I will be judging based on
  • Epicness
  • Hilarity
  • Originality
  • Use of "[toj.cc]"

Tiebreakers decided by amount of tissue in one nostril.

I already bought a 4 pack myself, so once winners are chosen, I can PayPal transfer to one of the winners to purchase the 4 pack and distribute the copies.

Please feel free to post any comments/concerns/clarity requests.

AND PLANKING PICTURES!! :D :D :D

Contest ends noon (Eastern Standard Time (-5:00)) on October 18th. Winners will be announced by 6pm.

To start off, I will post a video my bro and I did recently at the hotel we were at.

Last edited:
Ok Tek.....here is your chance to play with us! =]

PS: I propose +1 point for having a tissue stuffed into one nostril while doing this challenge.

Posted this on our Facebook today! Guess you didn't get anyone tho. :(

Oh, yeah ... sorry, for some reason I had it in my head it ended today. Oops! Well, let's home you get some. I'm gonna repost again right now, catch those on at this hour. :D

No problem, just to clarify tho, this contest is only for those in the toj.cc clan. So make sure to specify that when posting elsewhere :p

Will update the OP to make that more clear.

EDITL: Hmmmm, I guess edits are disabled after a certain amount of time. :p

Well it was in the first line that this contest was for clan-mates so I guess it should be good enough.

Last edited:
312617_266807550024969_100000871797462_754310_1776686476_n.jpg

there it is. It's actually alot harder than I thought it'd be. I have a new respect for this sport. Also, I forgot the tissue. sorry, lol

And time!

It is going to take a while to tally up the winners. A lot to sort thru.

Should have the winners up in a few hours.

All entree's have been accounted for and Florida's entree's have been recounted thrice.

Our winners are:

1st Place: Amorrii
2nd Place: nil
3rd Place: nil
4th Place: nil

Congratulations to our winners! I will be sending the winnings to Amorrii to distribute to the other winners! Thanks to all who participated! :D

I kept wanting to do this... just never found a convenient time to dig out the camera and stuff, and I purchased my Steam copy already. Congrats AMorrii! Dungeon Defenders definitely looks like a cool game. I've been watching that once since Epic first announced the UDK and showcased "Dungeon Defense". The title only changed by a few letters over the months in development :)

I'm not gonna lie, it's awkward having this up when noone else posted anything. But hey it's worth a game. Still I don't think anyone would have a problem with it if you posted a plank. ;)

I really did attempt a few planks with the kids but didn't finish in time. Would love to do this in the future with more time to complete.

Back