Plank For Dungeon Defenders Contest!

I really did attempt a few planks with the kids but didn't finish in time. Would love to do this in the future with more time to complete.

I would love to do more of these in the future (As my budget allows ;) ) How much time do you think would be appropriate? This one seemed to catch people off guard :/

If there's a contest that doesn't involve me posting a picture of myself, then I'd definitely be interested.

Don't hate. High-speed Internet already destroyed my attention span. My mystique is about all I have left.

well actually looking back at it, the time was appropriate, I guess I didn't take it seriously at first, then after someone posted a pic I was like, oh I can do this.. but then it was too late as we were at the end. Perhaps next time I will be ready to respond quicker.

If there's a contest that doesn't involve me posting a picture of myself, then I'd definitely be interested.

Don't hate. High-speed Internet already destroyed my attention span. My mystique is about all I have left.

you could have worn an appropriate hat/mask.

Tek - you could do this without showing your face. Just do a plank and take a picture from the feet angle - no face shown. lol

And Wolf ... owling ... hahahah!

AMorrii - WOOT!! Great job!

Tek - you could do this without showing your face. Just do a plank and take a picture from the feet angle - no face shown. lol

And Wolf ... owling ... hahahah!

AMorrii - WOOT!! Great job!

Tek's face is already on the internet. I just think he's afraid of cameras :D

O and something about wanting less of himself on the internet....

Tek's face is already on the internet. I just think he's afraid of cameras :D
It's not so much that I fear cameras as it is that I prefer to be on the other side of them. (Yes, I fancy myself an amateur photographer.)

But I'd feel like a total jerk asking the owners of those online photos of me to take them down, especially since one is actually a pretty good picture of me and the other picture is a group photo.

And trust me, the mystery is more interesting than the reality.

O and something about wanting less of himself on the internet....
Not "less of myself." Just...fewer photos. True, I don't post photos of myself publicly and I use an alias to protect myself and my family from harassment (I have a very, VERY rare last name), but I'm the same on the forums as I am everywhere else.

This is the real me, folks. Well, except for the name. :)

EDIT: I have really de-railed this thread. My apologies, Panos.

Back