List of Favorites Servers

G

In an effort to help Tribe of Judah members play Counter-Strike together more often, I'm asking everyone to post the name and IP address of their favorite servers. Please also include such information as whether or not the server runs custom maps and, if they do, which customs are in their map cycle. Feel free to add any other relevant information.

A better player search engine is Serverspy.
It'll not only give you a more powerful, updated search on players, but it'll also search for servers, maps, etc.
Also, it has a most popular mod and map option.
ANNDDD you can search for players playing quake2, quake 3 and wolfenstein too! (and adding JK2 support in the future)

glad you like the site, if anyone is interested, we need forums done, and no one in our clan knows how.  I did the site myself and i dont think it turned out too bad for my first website.  www.theptkclan.com
if anyone wants to make some forums for us, email me at theptkclan@theptkclan.com

Our friends from the TDK/SDOD clan have a good server:

Malevolence CS 1.4 - 65.119.190.217:27015

Elite

Well, after pinging 161 in-game with my 56K modem on Apoc's server, I felt I had to list it here as well.

.fls. CS 1.4
66.150.28.10:27915

|*Ptk*| Server, and Alton Fight Club (192.216.83.69) (That sure is a classic server. Played there for over a year.)

just thought i would let everyone know, ptk now has forums. lol got drunk again and started tinkering. its amazing what alcohol can accomplish. |*PtK*|

I've got a couple of server on my list (I only have these 2 because the server ports are a higher number and my company has blocked the normal '27015' port numbers).

D|S Darkside 1.4 Public Server
207.19.97.111:27030

CS Central #2
199.173.50.165:27420

Both of them play pretty normal maps.

Hey

When 1.5 came out, a couple of us guys wanted to play that monstrosity of a map de_piranesi so we joined this server;

1.5 UW-Chem CS Server
128.104.71.250:27015

I was pinging in the 70 - 80 ms range. One of the server admins, Guilio, welcomed ToJ as Christians and said he would love for us to play there anytime. I also believe he himself is a Christian as well. His handle, Guilio, was taken from the famous book, "Piercing the Darkness" by Frank E Peretti.

Just an FYI...

I wondered what you were talking about with him, I only caught fragments of the conversation because I was alive so often.

Aha...low blow there, Mr T...nice one. I believe at one point you were below me in scoring...
sarcasm.gif

I usually frequent the new PtK server, NERD servers or the CS Llama's on fire server. Also, I am playing under the name |3lade these days..or ToJ | |3lade if anyone is interested.

l8r,
Thad.

12.47.198.9:27015 .:[ thedaggers.net ]:.

65.214.59.103:27015 .:!Eternal Existence!:.

Both are Christian servers. neither allow profanity and run VSM and HlGuard. We love good clean fun.

Booooo
I was banned from a server
(12.47.198.9:27015 .:[ thedaggers.net ]:.) for merely testing out a language filter with the words "stupid, moron" and then i was testing it and said i'd stop. AFTERWARDS, i merely had a chuckle cuz i killed one of the admins with a para..........................................banned!!!
(whats up with that i didnt mean anything sheesh)

td takes the language very seriously. Why would you test a filter you know works?

Back