List of Favorites Servers

I found a cool server -

UK2.NET 054 Assault x5 Nerds Paradise FREE UK DIAL 0845 660 9￾cstrike

heheh... they abuse admin_tsay and admin_csay every so often with stupid ads like "Don't pay money to play cS! Use UK2!"

but otherwise its cool. its only cs_assault_upc (cool map!), but you can have multiple primary and secondary weapons. Smoke grenades are also poisonous.

Found this server through GameSpy

**[CTS]**Christian Team Server #1
with two Additional Servers
198.247.231.4:27015
198.247.231.43:27015

Anybody used them ?

porkys.cc

Just type it in either in place of an IP on the add favorite window, or type "connect porkys.cc" in console.(w/o quotes)

Ix

my fave is...umm...well i dont have a fave
laugh.gif

Check out the GodSquad server. We are a new christian clan based out of MN. Our goal is to make a difference in the CS community by having a safe server.

http://www.god-squad.net : Website, Forums, Recruiting

146.20.90.115 : The server.

Thanks alot guys.

Everywhere. All over the U.S. and even in U.K, and Australia. Is anyone else from a different country?

[1God] angered me w/ telling me not to use an awp within a min of joining and no one playing seriously but rather suiciding

lol t0p I remember that, ya, we weren't playing seriusly that day. When me and DarkNZim are on we dont always play seriusly =P I myself am not a big fan of the awp, but I dont think they should ban it, it's a part of the game!

I have a server.  Well a friend actually buys the server and i'm just main admin along with him (but lesser than him, of course =)).  The ip is 216.185.201.52:27015.  
"Dirty White Boys" is the name.  Don't ask why, lol, I'm trying to convince Xcal to change the name.  Its a 22 man ff = on.  It just went up about 2 weeks ago so no one is ever hardly on.  One thing I think i should mention:  Currently we allow profanity in the server.  Biblically I see nothing wrong with profanity, but I believe it shows a lack of tact that is not to be. So, whenever I am on, I do not allow excessive profanity--including the "F" word and "every other word a cuss word" thing (something I just started to enforce, but will be *sure* to enforce it when i'm on).  We allow profanity mainly because Xcal cusses (and I don't believe he is a Christian), so I can't really outlaw it (since he pays for it, and it is "his" server).  However, I had a discussion with him the other day and since his kids play and his friends' kids, he is going to put a filter on the server and run a clean server.  
So, If you guys ever see me on come join me.  I'm under the name d*W*b TranscendenT.  Also, if the server is empty you guys go have fun anytime you want.  I'll update you guys whenever we get the filter up if you rather play in a server without profanity (which I understand why).  
Peace guys.

Great! I'll be on ur server Miscellaneous! always look for NoObY #11 (me) cuz im not on as Flash much after joining NoObY clan ;P.. one thing though.. is there a teamkillling punishment? or like another punishment for accidently hitting ur friend :X

O.. i hope i get a good ping and fps as well.. i've just got hold of ToJ.. i dun wanna miss a good server cuz of bad ping and fps!! NoooOOO!

Flash:
If you shoot your friend in the first 5 seconds of the game you will automatically be slayed.

If you kill your friend he gets the opportunity to punish you in a variety of different ways.

The limit is 3 Team kills and 4 Team attacks. After 3 team kills you are suppose to be banned for 120 minutes. However, this doesn't really work. The server must bluff a lot since I see people with like 6 team kills still on all the time.

If you get 4 team attacks you are slayed.

It's really not bad though. You get used to it really really fast. It's just a matter of using your mic and knowing where your team is. I hardly every tw anymore and I haven't been playing ff that long. And if your team kills get high and you get worried, you can always quit the server and rejoin (just in case). That will probably solve the problem.

Yeh i get used to it unless there isn't a radar.. radar is crucial to me when the ff is on.. cuz once there was no radar with ff on.. gosh.. i slayed all our people (knifed 2 cuz i was jumped by them, shot them with colt headshot, and others were just in the way while i was shooting at the enemy.. gosh..) anyways.. the admin had to humiliate me by making my hp go down to 1 everyround and my own team actually knifing me.. all i could do was get a nade and throw it down as i died lol so i can atleast damage as a revenge lol... guess ur server isn't that harsh.. u can count me in! NoObY #11 iz ready~!

Back