TeamSpeak 3 Information Thread

Stc95

Tribe of Judah Guild Wars Chapter Leader
TeamSpeak 3 Server Information

Join us on the Christian Gamers Alliance TeamSpeak 3 server for voice chat with other Christian gamers. You'll need to download and install the TeamSpeak 3 client first.

Our TS3 server address is cgalliance.org. Our server uses the default port (9987).

See below for real-time server information. PENDING UPDATE

Use of the Christian Gamers Alliance Mumble and Teamspeak Servers is contingent on following the server rules.

Please contact Joshinator, Christian Gamers Alliance TeamSpeak Server Operator, or post to this thread with any questions, concerns, or requests.

Last edited:
Thanks Stc, I got a question for ya though, are there any problems with using the overlay for TS3 on GW2. Just making sure the game doesn't think it's an addon or cheat.

I had problems with it last Stress Test, it killed all my effects, no water, no weapon effects, etc.

As far as i know gw2 already supports ts3 as part of the directX dialog. But that is just for showing members online. Ts3 voice should be a program external from gw2 and therefore not interfere with the user agreements. I could be wrong but I have not seen anything to the contrary.

Aye, TS3 itself doesn't have a problem with GW2. But I had the overlay and it messed with my graphics. It might be fixed by release or for the next test, but for the last one it was screwy

I've got some TS3 noob questions:

1. Do you use push to talk, or voice activation? I'm guessing p2t because the va seemed kind a finicky when I played with it, kicking a word or two into each sentence.

2. If p2t, is there anything special I need to do to make sure TS3 continues to recognize the hotkey after I've switched to GW2 as my active window?

Thanks.

1) PTT, otherwise you are not respecting those in channel with you due to background noise.
2) Make sure to run TS3 as administrator.

I had a few problems with TS3 this beta test. Mostly, the ts3 while connected lost ability to transmit/receive. I had to close down, wait a few mins than restart ts3

Back