Challenge us, do you???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaiine

smile.gif

Hello all!

Hope this announcement finds you all in good health and spirit. I would like to make an important announcement so listen up everyone:

The ToJ CS Admin team would like to cordially invite you all to a "challege-the-admin-team" scrim. Obviously, by the name, that means if you are a ToJ member, and get 4 other ToJ members together and want to challenge the admin team to a FRIENDLY scrim then we'd be up to beating ya!

This is a ToJ member only event, and we ask that you give us a week notice with the date and time and map. If and when you have a team together, please post in the General CS forums that you are ready to challenge us. We'll acknowledge the post by temporarily pinning it and both teams will post the roster as soon as each team has been put together. Meanwhile, we will try and accomodate you by allowing you some time in the private server. Plankeye and I are trying to find a way to give you limited access, so please be patient while we get that part of it worked out.

Let the challenges begin and remember: this is for pure fun and entertainment purposes only!

ah, they are trembling in fear, too scared to even respond.

perhaps we can throw them rizz? maybe that will inspire them enough to at least consider challenging the mighty admins.

bah if i could play me and exo-slayer could take you guys ^_^ and we would handicap our selves with bowser ^_^
tounge.gif

exo-slayer isnt an admin, unless i missed out on something
wow.gif

*EDIT*

RAH RAH RAH i just checked the roster, what kind of friend is exo-slayer, he never told me he was the one n00bing me grrrrrr nooooooo.

me pilg n' three barbies will take you guys down any time, just let us see if our barbies are free first...brb.

WHAT ARE YOU KIDDING?!?! I can take on yall admins!! 1 vs. how many dern Admins are there..I CHALLENGE!!!!! map= cs_train .....I will be waiting..I am not backin down..I will be avalible at 3:30-7:00PM PACIFIC TIME....

oh and for those who pity my effort and want to join me..thats cool, just PM me.....

DO NOT IGNORE THIS MESSAGE ANYONE!!!!

Ahh, I love all the trash talk ... I'll just keep quiet and let the match speak for itself ... ahem, 30-0 in favor of admins!!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (l33tben @ Oct. 23 2004,12:13)]WHAT ARE YOU KIDDING?!?! I can take on yall admins!! 1 vs. how many dern Admins are there..I CHALLENGE!!!!! map= cs_train .....I will be waiting..I am not backin down..I will be avalible at 3:30-7:00PM PACIFIC TIME....

oh and for those who pity my effort and want to join me..thats cool, just PM me.....

DO NOT IGNORE THIS MESSAGE ANYONE!!!!
oh my.. i bet they r really scared.. considering cs_train isnt even a map.. :p

yea.. I'm up for it.. someone make a team and i will join.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back