Challenge us, do you???

Status
Not open for further replies.
woot if you want to be considered you kinda have to be in ToJ and i dont see you on the roster right now FYI.

do we get to use the admin_slay commands? lol
tounge.gif

meh I quit..considering how much i am rejected from everyone,bah......oh well....A deluge of failed attempts to be in the loop with christians

[b said:
Quote[/b] (l33tben @ Oct. 23 2004,9:44)]meh I quit..considering how much i am rejected from everyone,bah......oh well....A deluge of failed attempts to be in the loop with christians
why do you say that? lol he was just givin ya grief cuz you put cs instead of de. Don't be so hard on yourself
biggrin.gif

Cory

i am in the clan..i dotn use the tag cause i am in another clan..well my name is there, its just not on the half-life/cs chapter...so i dunno but i can give u a link if u want

I'm not there either...even though I've been with toj for 3 years. I missed one of the active scan things, after which I emailed rizz or plankeye, but I'm still not on. Oh well...

hrm, already do pwn quite a few admins when i play.. so i'd be willing to challenge them.. only thing is i dont gots me a team.. so PM me if ya want me on your team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back