11th anniversary and other Wii related events posting :)

Logos

Okay guys I am trying to develop some ideas for those in the Wii arena who might be interested in some fun Wii events to celebrate ToJ's 11th anniversary.

1) How many out there have any Wi-fi related games for the Wii...like Brawl, Mario Kart, TvsC etc...I am thinking of developing a small tournament for the week much like an Olympic style setting. :) We could even have teams for certain games. If we did he Wii Party Games we could post our best scores..although a photo may be required to verify the post. :rolleyes:

2) How many out there have the Wii Speak adapter...I am thinking this would be a good way to stay in contact while competing with others. Also we could use Teamspeak etc as well, but the Wii speak would be an easy way for those just in Wii to communicate while still keeping in contact with others in ToJ through Teamspeak.

3) IF there are any other ideas let me know, I would love to see what we can do to help boost some Wii involvment and these events would be a great way to get new comers and returning Wii players back and involved in games and the community. :)

Thanks guys!!!

1) How many out there have any Wi-fi related games for the Wii...like Brawl, Mario Kart, TvsC etc...I am thinking of developing a small tournament for the week much like an Olympic style setting. :)
I'd be up for a Mario Kart Wii game. Just let me know the date and time and I'll try to make it (provided it doesn't conflict with other 11th anniversary celebration events I plan on attending).

Brawl lags like mad for me, though. :(

2) How many out there have the Wii Speak adapter
I don't, but I have TeamSpeak installed on my laptop. It wouldn't be too difficult to switch from Push-to-Talk to Voice-activated while playing a Wii game.

3) IF there are any other ideas let me know, I would love to see what we can do to help boost some Wii involvment and these events would be a great way to get new comers and returning Wii players back and involved in games and the community. :)
I can't think of anything at the moment, but if I do, I'll come back to this thread and post again.

Back