$20 game credit on Metroid: Other M

RyanB

Legacy of Elijah Guild Leader
http://www.amazon.com/Metroid-Other-M-Nintendo-Wii/dp/B002BSC4ZS

Effectively $30 is a great deal IMO. You know you're going to get this anway, so lock in that credit before it goes away. You can always cancel-the pre-order later if you decide you don't want it...credit card doesn't get charged until the game ships. Release is September 30th.

Edit to add: Surprisingly this game does not have any motion plus support...presumably because it's meant to be more of a 2.5D metroid...just kind of odd because Metroid is one of the first things I think of when I think of MP.

Last edited:
Thanks Ryan :) You read my mind...I am definitely pre-ordering this one!

Also I am noticing Amazon has A LOT better deals than the local Gamestop here in town who charges a fortune plus NO Bonuses usually... :)

Last edited:
Be forewarned: If the $20 credit deal is the same as it was for Super Mario Galaxy 2, the credit will expire in 60 days. It wasn't an issue for me since I applied the credit toward my StarCraft II pre-order, but others with no immediate plans to buy another game may be very displeased with Amazon's omission of key information.

Be forewarned: If the $20 credit deal is the same as it was for Super Mario Galaxy 2, the credit will expire in 60 days. It wasn't an issue for me since I applied the credit toward my StarCraft II pre-order, but others with no immediate plans to buy another game may be very displeased with Amazon's omission of key information.

Ahh I can apply it to something I am sure in plenty of time. :)

Yeah, I should start adding that blurb with all Amazon deals...usually don't think about it because I buy so much stuff there it's never an issue. I will say that out of all the places with credits, Amazon's are definitely the best and least restrictive, though...with GameStop's being the worst, lol. Their credits are virtually worthless. :(

Last edited:
Back