2005 Web Hosting Fundraising Campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tek7@Work

CGA President, Tribe of Judah Founder & President
Greetings, all!

In recent months, many users have remarked the server that hosts the forums is slow and unreliable. After extensive research, Hescominsoon, [7F]Hawk, and I have decided on a new web host for the Christian Gamers Alliance web site and shared forums. The new host should provide more reliable and faster access to the forums.

While we prepare for the migration to a new host and server, we are asking all Christian Gamers Alliance forum members to consider donating money toward web hosting expenses.

We have selected PowWeb as our next web host. To pre-pay for one year of hosting, we will need $93.24.

We are accepting donations in any amount greater than $5. All forum donors that do not elect to remain anonymous will be listed in a "Thank you" thread after $93.24 has been collected. Actual donation amounts will not be listed.

Any funds above and beyond the $93.24 will be used for other Christian Gamers Alliance expenses.

Please send all donations to donations AT cgalliance DOT org or click on the "Paypal Donate" button on the Christian Gamers Alliance front page. You may use your Paypal account or credit card to donate.

At this time, we are only accepting donations via Paypal.

I think that about covers it. I'll be posting as soon as we raise the funds and are prepared for the move to our new host!

biggrin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back