2010 Goals

Abba San

Legacy of Elijah [LoE] - Proud Grandfather
Anyone setting any Guild Wars goals for 2010?

I plan to:

Vanquish Cantha

Start bringing my Monk along and get him some Norn armor

Play at least once a week - even if just for a bit

Post on the SoE/SOE forums as often as I do on the CGA forums

Actually participate in PvP events - not just think about it

Be better about chatting while in game​

What are your goals?

Beat Prophecies and Nightfall

Everything else is fair game. xD

I have to do hard mode missions in both those areas - if you are planning to do any in hard mode.

Mine is similar. I need to finish my last bonuses in Prophecies (Thunderhead, Thirsty River, and Abaddon's Mouth) Also, to beat Nightfall and Factions. Then I want to go back through them all in HM. This is all focused on getting as many max titles out as I can before GW2 is released. I think I will shoot for Sunspear and Lightbringer titles too after I get HM in NF.

-Proph.

Get Protector of Tyria on Pyril.
Finish the campaigns on my Monk, Warrior, Rit, and Ranger.
Actually finish Underworld (beat FoW multiple times with guildies, never made it through UW...)
Finish all the dungeons.
Start Vanquishing stuff.

Get a rainbow phoenix, moss spider, and black widow.

I got my work cut out for me. :D

I've not done hardly any of the dungeons - that is a good one. Nor have I done any of the Underworld/Fissure of Woe/whatever else there is.

I forgot to put getting my Lightbringer title - I have been at level 7 forever. I did get the Sunspear at some point. I think it was my first title. And Asuran as well - I got to 9 and got my Summon Ruby Djinn and have let it set there forever now.

I'm planning on getting Elona Vanquished, got about 19 left I think. After that I'll keep hording alcohol and sweets until I get enough (I'm still convinced that there might be another double sweet points like the Farewell Gaile event) to max my monk out. During that it'll be getting some faction and hopefully getting LDoA on my Necro to begin the title fest again.

I hope to get the ale hound, sweetness and party titles. I would like to vanquish the three continents then work on legendary guardian.

Almost done with alcohol and sweets, so I hope to finish those.

I'd like to take Duncan down in HM as my last HM dungeon. Once that's done, I'll turn in the HM book and max out Norn.

I'll need one more max title, but unsure if I want to grind the Kurzick title or rely on 9-rings for lucky.

Finally, start filling the HoM:
-Heros - need hero armor for most EotN heros
-Loading minis
-Make a couple tormented/destroyer weapons so I have at least something there for GW2
-UW statue
-DoA statue

I'll need help with those last 2

Get my Kind of a Big deal Title Track.

Get my max level Sun Spear rank

Get some more Kurzick faction for the Alliance (We slipped below 100k guys!)

Actually participate in an Alliance PvP event.

Get a lot of vanquishing done. :D

Get my tier 2 survivor title on my monk and ranger. (Yes 2 going for it. )

I plan on trying to play once a week, at least.

And coming up with ways to to be proactive with my in-game witness.

Back