22/M/NV

deputy_dawg

So I just got off a server with Captain Tea and he told me to come here and introduce myself when I told him I was considering joining TOJ.

About me:
First off, I'm a Christian (of course :p) and I've been playing the UT series for about 4 or 5 years now, mostly 2k4. I have been in 2 clans; .psk where I went by EADGbe, and `aWc, where my name was DepDawg. The first one I quit because PSK stands for Pot Smoking Killas and I had a conviction about it. The second one I just kinda dropped out of when I took a 9-month long break from UT to attend Mission California in Fresno, CA (awesome experience.) Now that UT3 is out I have a renewed interest in the game and have been playing in some pickup games (#ut3tdm on irc.gameradius.com) to brush up on my skills. I would like to be a part of a team for fun, and also to eventually be semi-competitive, but I'm not sure how active I'll actually be able to be (Lord willin').

I've known about you all for a while now, and have seen you around, but never got around to registering here or anything. But I finally did, so... hi! :)

Oh yeah, my real name is Wyatt and I live in Reno, NV. Sorry if I bored you to death with my life story. :D

Hey, I think I've seen you around before. Welcome to the group, hit me up on Xfire for some games sometime.

-landslide::LOB::

w00t, another UT2004 players! And one interested in competition, too.

Eeexcellent.

I'm distracted by TF2 at the moment, but I plan to start mixing in UT2004 and possibly UT3 after its release. I usually play whatever ToJ members are playing at the moment, so watch for me on Xfire as tek7.

Hi Deputy :) Glad you stopped by. We normally hook up for some games thru Xfire. If you have it you can add me. My xfire handle is captainteabags.

Welcome, Deputy! We have a Cap'n and Deputy. We need some corporals, sergents, privates, sheriffs, admirals...does anyone actually know how to spell cournel??? :p

Welcome again! You can add me on Xfire with my nick, Shagz.

Sqweak! = Official Gerbil greeting

Howdy! Hope to abuse... uh play with you sometime :D

me x-fire is themightygerbil

Last edited:
Back