25 mans getting a nerf before WotLK

interesting....makes Kael quite a bit easier

not too happy with this though...removal of keys was arguably bad enough, particularlyfor things like Karazhan...but stuff like this will make the titles "worth" a lot less than they are IMO

on second thought...if they go this route, odds are it means that titles will be going away along with the bear mounts which they haven't committed to one way or another

on second thought...if they go this route, odds are it means that titles will be going away along with the bear mounts which they haven't committed to one way or another

I believe that is correct. Hand of Adal will probably go bye bye

plus...it's not remotely like BC...the gear gap will be substantially less. should be able to make it just fine to 75-8 with my gear :)

really? so we wont be replacing purples with trash drops in the first 5 minutes of playing? where's the fun in that hehe

plus...it's not remotely like BC...the gear gap will be substantially less. should be able to make it just fine to 75-8 with my gear :)
They are making the gear you worked so hard for obsolete (this time it will take a 'little' longer than last) and you will have to attain another ten levels... AGAIN. It is the exact same. When Osirys got to level 70, he was still wearing most of his Tier 2.5 gear, which was from the 3rd instance out of the highest 4 in "Classic World of Warcraft." Redeemed got to Mount Hyjal, correct? Isn't that the next highest highest instance to BT? So when you say that you wont replace your gear until you are level 77-80, how is that different from my case when BC debuted?

Last edited:
actually it wouldnt be quite as high as the 3rd of the highest... i believe hyjal and bt are about hte same gear level. and the difference is that you wont be straight off the bat changing some of your purples with greens with your first quest. Yes some of the gear in BC lived on but most didnt.
WOTLK is a big big change from BC. the changes in it from what i have read are beyond amazing

This also has to do with the new talents. The way the buffs stack is changing, you can only use 1 potion in a fight, health or mana, not both, and lots of other things. They are doing this not to make the bosses easier, but to make it so we can kill the same bosses we could before the talent changes. I hope this will make it easier for us to do some more bosses, but we will see. The last set of changes had a lot of nerfs in it. :(

actually it wouldnt be quite as high as the 3rd of the highest... i believe hyjal and bt are about hte same gear level. and the difference is that you wont be straight off the bat changing some of your purples with greens with your first quest. Yes some of the gear in BC lived on but most didnt.
WOTLK is a big big change from BC. the changes in it from what i have read are beyond amazing

aside from Archimonde..i wouldn't call hyjal about the same gear wise

This also has to do with the new talents. The way the buffs stack is changing, you can only use 1 potion in a fight, health or mana, not both, and lots of other things. They are doing this not to make the bosses easier, but to make it so we can kill the same bosses we could before the talent changes. I hope this will make it easier for us to do some more bosses, but we will see. The last set of changes had a lot of nerfs in it. :(

at last check...potion sickness was removed, so that's no longer an issue...and if you were blowing it on health or mana, that'd be bad :(

They are making the gear you worked so hard for obsolete (this time it will take a 'little' longer than last) and you will have to attain another ten levels... AGAIN. It is the exact same. When Osirys got to level 70, he was still wearing most of his Tier 2.5 gear, which was from the 3rd instance out of the highest 4 in "Classic World of Warcraft." Redeemed got to Mount Hyjal, correct? Isn't that the next highest highest instance to BT? So when you say that you wont replace your gear until you are level 77-80, how is that different from my case when BC debuted?

you missed lots of good upgrades!

Back