3R and t.awe clans...

SLNT_FIR

I have noticed that some people have joined either of the 2 '3R or t.awe clan thingy'. I was wondering what that was for... i think it's for the A & B competition team. But i have noticed that some of the people, such as poison, don't have their super handy dandy admin powers! is this cause they have "left' tojcc, (not like ditch us), or because they were in appropriately using their powers? I'M VERY CONFUSED!!!
P.S. : can osmeone tellm e what the 3R and t.awe clans r?

3R and t.awe are two seperate clans who compete in a league called CAL. Although a majority of those people who are on these teams came from ToJ, many of them still hang out and game with us as well as their clans.
I cant speak for all of them, but im sure some of the members left for competition, some for their friends, and some for other reasons.

To make a long story short, The Tribe of Judah is NOT a clan. We are a fellowship which means we play games, hang out, chat and other things as a group with the same thing in common: our relationships with Jesus Christ. So even though many people have gone off to clans, some of those still come back here to hang with our guys. Think of it as your church youth group or small group, only with alot more variety of people!
smile.gif

People like Posion decided to go with their teams, and with that large of a comitment to their team, they cannot both support the ToJ admins and their teams so many decided to invest their time with their team.

Just for the record, to date no admins have had to be removed because of "admin abuse".

In all reality, you never leave ToJ, because no matter what happens or where we go off to we are all still brothers and sisters in Christ and thats what truly connects us.
cool.gif

"When two or three are gathered in my name, I am there." - Jesus

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Parakletos @ June 26 2004,10:48)]In all reality, you never leave ToJ, because no matter what happens or where we go off to we are all still brothers and sisters in Christ and thats what truly connects us.
cool.gif

"When two or three are gathered in my name, I am there." - Jesus
Right on, man, right on
biggrin.gif

If his profile indicates that hes a male, and the sign the girls holding is his name...

Lets please use our God-given common sense before we post.
smile.gif

lol it's from stopzilla, it came with it for some reason, I just photoshopped (crappily) my name into it.

btw, if any of you are interested, I secretly control Vanaze's every move through Ventrilo comments
laugh.gif

Back