3v3 BrianJacko Bobert Danny VS Trigger, SyrianRue Kronius

I just found out that you can't watch replays on an expired trial after all. I don't remember exactly what went on in the game you posted, but I'm fairly certain i got ling rushed which wiped out my entire army and scv's, while just barely wiping out the lings. Then i struggled back into existence while Mostly_Harmless protected my base. At the end i was able to contribute a few marines to the final push. Cuz that's exactly what has happened in every game so far.

I just found out that you can't watch replays on an expired trial after all. I don't remember exactly what went on in the game you posted, but I'm fairly certain i got ling rushed which wiped out my entire army and scv's, while just barely wiping out the lings. Then i struggled back into existence while Mostly_Harmless protected my base. At the end i was able to contribute a few marines to the final push. Cuz that's exactly what has happened in every game so far.

Are you able to use the new cd keys?

Finally got around to trying... yes I was able to use the second trial key. Had to create a new account to do it though. Maybe TWO trial periods will be enough to convince me :p

I wanted to thank the right person... was that SyrianRue that gave it to me? That night was too long ago.

Back