4.3 is awesome for WoW

Kracer's Law: Someone will always come up with an unnecessary new law to describe a natural and normal part of society, taking credit for pointing it out like a two year old child seeing something and yelling, "MINE!"

"has been invoked for the inappropriate use of Nazi analogies in articles or speeches."
previous comments about Hitler were totally appropriate. :D

I don't think that'll work. BiS level 85 gear from 4.2 and 4.3 raids are no match for a level 11 lightsaber.

This is true Keero but it will give me a chance to kill a few hunters.... I always wanted to kill a hunter..... Perhaps I can get one with my force lightning..... :)

This is true Keero but it will give me a chance to kill a few hunters.... I always wanted to kill a hunter..... Perhaps I can get one with my force lightning..... :)

Too bad you're playing on the Empire side, you'll never get the chance to kill a bounty Hunter.

Enough WoW talk!! I played since open beta and many years after that.. I quit promptly after Cataclysm after I got my flying mount in azeroth... It was the only goal I every had..

Anyway, I've played wow for what.. 6-7 years.. Time for somthing new.. And a Bioware RPG + Star Wars has got me hooked.. Time to move on folks... No more kids games..

Back