55 monk, where to farm.

Kid4Christ

Hey guys. I was just wondering where a 55 monk could go to farm in Cantha. Any suggestions? I really need money....BAD:(

the beginning of Elonas reach, and the ice caves to the north of droknar's. Those were the places I used to farm with my 55. Also try my warrior build for farming, it works very well.

It might be worth a try in Nahpui, but the Star Lights (Rits) have 2 weapon spells that would hurt.

-Nightmare Weapon steals health, which skips the Protective Spirit
-Wailing Weapon causes attacks to interrupt you

Typically, you only run into one at a time, so it might work. Also, the celestials could cause some problems. I'm not sure of any other solo areas for 55's in Cantha.

One time just for fun I solo chest ran Nahpui with my 55 mes. I took out a few groups too. As DZ said, watch out for the Star Lights as their weapon spells do hurt. The celestials shouldn't be a problem, just be extra careful around them. It might be siwe to take out Star Lights first then the rest of the and perhaps even skipping the Celestials completely.

Another place you might try 55ing is the Xaquang Skyway. If you head left when you exit Senji's Corner there are a ton of Vermin that are 55able. I tend to use a riposte build on my warior for them but I imagine a 55 could work. Just be careful they cause bleeding, poison and they'll knock you down.

Also you can farm Ghail's Staff, outside of Senji's corner with a 55 monk. You need the elite Healing hands to do this though.

the beginning of Elonas reach, and the ice caves to the north of droknar's. Those were the places I used to farm with my 55.

These 2 areas are easy to farm with any number of anti melee builds like the 55Monk variants, warrior builds and even an earth ele build.

I would also add the hydra's outside Augury Rock as an easy target if you can learn to time the Meteors.

Back