a Blessed Halloween to everyone.. :D

Wirl

on to something new...
ga071030.gif

I had the most awesome experience today. A HUGE WOOT TO THE FATHER FOR THIS ONE!!!!!

On the way to work this morning, I was feeling a bit low. We do not celebrate Halloween and consequently our daughter does not dress up or go trick or begging (oops I mean treating). Caterpillar (our daughter) was very upset about it. Even though we talked about the sacrifice she was making to stand for her faith, 2nd grade is very focused on being a part of the group. I felt bad for her all while knowing that this was the first of many tests she would have to endure.

I turned on the radio to my regular Christian radio station only to be greeted by...(take a guess)......Christmas music. My radio station decided to play Christmas music all day to keep the focus on Christ and not Halloween. Even though I am not sure it changed her mood a lot, it helped me get through the day and be a source of strength for her.

Gen

I had the most awesome experience today. A HUGE WOOT TO THE FATHER FOR THIS ONE!!!!!

On the way to work this morning, I was feeling a bit low. We do not celebrate Halloween and consequently our daughter does not dress up or go trick or begging (oops I mean treating). Caterpillar (our daughter) was very upset about it. Even though we talked about the sacrifice she was making to stand for her faith, 2nd grade is very focused on being a part of the group. I felt bad for her all while knowing that this was the first of many tests she would have to endure.

I turned on the radio to my regular Christian radio station only to be greeted by...(take a guess)......Christmas music. My radio station decided to play Christmas music all day to keep the focus on Christ and not Halloween. Even though I am not sure it changed her mood a lot, it helped me get through the day and be a source of strength for her.

Gen
Lol that is WAY to early for christmas music. but hey, if it helped you and your daughter then WOOHOO to god.

Pure, awesomeness... Course at my work they have been playing Micheal Jacksons thriller 20 times a day for the last week... I am so sick of halloween.

Back