A Family that Mines Together... um... does fine together?

Josh2415

Tribe of Judah Minecraft Server Operator
Here I am, teaching my daughter how to play in Survival. She usually just used Creative, but since that world got corrupted, I thought this would be a good time to let her try it. Now she has to think a little more!

I've learned to keep PvP off. She finds it quite humorous to punch me repeatedly.

Attachments

• temp1.jpg
    temp1.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 15
  • temp2.jpg
    temp2.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Nice! To play together,do you both have to have different accounts,or can you play on an LAN network with just one? Me and my dad would like to play it together sometime,so I was just curious. (Good luck teaching her how to play Survival :D !)

Nice! To play together,do you both have to have different accounts,or can you play on an LAN network with just one? Me and my dad would like to play it together sometime,so I was just curious. (Good luck teaching her how to play Survival :D !)

My wife and I both have accounts, so she just plays as my wife. You may be able to play LAN with just one account, though.

If I recall, playing in offline mode and using the new-ish "Open to LAN" feature will allow up to 2 people to play together. Kind of clunky, though, and possible that it might be patched in a future update.

Type in the wrong password. When it can't log in, pick "Play Offline" instead of "Try Again."

Back