A Friends life.

Odale

One of my friends i have not seen in ages died today. She was on her way to Louisiana to visit her dad when her car had a serious electrical fire. My mom informed me that she lost her brakes too; she managed to stop her car however. She was frantically trying to get out and when she did, she slipped and broke her neck. She was so incredibly close to being ok, but then she dies. Why she died is beyond me and how is also beyond me. She chances of slipping and dieing from a fall are very very slim when youve almost been killed by fire, smoke inhalation and a car crash. God must have known her time on Earth was over, to take her life like that. Please pray for the Painter family, they need it badly now in such a time of need.

Im sad to hear you have lost a friend. :(
I will keep her family and you in our prayers.

Your brother In christ.

Very sorry to hear about your friend. We will surely be praying for her family and praying for you. We don't always know why these things happen, but it's often much sadder for the ones that are left behind than the ones that have passed on. ((((ODALE))))

Sorry to hear about your friend. My prayers are with you and the family of your friend.

Ronnie

AKA Saber

Back