a little FYI

Wirl

on to something new...
Hey GFC gang, :D

I wanted to let everyone know that I resigned from ToJ staff recently. I needed to be more free for the Church, which might mean less of me on the old CS. I don't want to quit completely, just a little less time being my wife's oldest child (hehehe). This will probably mean that POWERbehindROLLER will be on more (that's Priceless' GFC name)(Priceless = my wife)(wat a cutie).
Keep me in your prayers kids as I continue in this part of the great adventure.

GOD BLESS each of you!!! Praise b un2 GOD!!!

Andy
STEAMROLLER
PW
:D

While I will miss being killed by you repeatedly, I love the idea of more ladies playing CS.

Hope God Blesses you quite a bit
Gen

Unfortunately, I am going to be homeschooling two this year. Sooooo that means I may not be on much for the first few weeks of school. But, I will be back. I have enjoyed playing with yall very much. I still need lots o practice. :D Maybe when we get a second computer wirl and I will practice together during the day and then I will slaughter him at night. Oh wait.......... that sounds like Gen ;) . J/K

Gen, I think we will get along just great. :D

I will practice together during the day and then I will slaughter him at night.

WOOT!!! Can't wait to have you online more. We will have to instruct Shyfroggy in the therapuetic nature of playing on an opposing team from your husband LOL. AND....I think the lovely ladies of GFC should have our tags show as *{GFC}*. Just to show off of course :)

Gen

WOOT!!! Can't wait to have you online more. We will have to instruct Shyfroggy in the therapuetic nature of playing on an opposing team from your husband LOL. AND....I think the lovely ladies of GFC should have our tags show as *{GFC}*. Just to show off of course

LOL.... I agree :D

Back