A warning about post counts

Busy?

Some of us are just too busy gaming, and uh, working... and uh, doing really important stuff to spend so much time posting. :)

Ha! I'd say you can get more posting done while at work than at home. At home I hop on WAR and ignore the forums until the next morning at work. It's a great little break.

You know, some people say women talk to much. But from what I see here, looks like you guys talk more than us women do. hehe hehe

You know, some people say women talk to much. But from what I see here, looks like you guys talk more than us women do. hehe hehe

Guys use forums.

Girls use vent.

Meli still gets mad when people log on to the game but not vent.

I only get mad when the usual talkers log into the game but not on Vent cuz I'll log on and have no one to talk to so then I have to turn on my music.

Guys use forums. Girls use vent. Meli still gets mad when people log on to the game but not vent.

I agree 100%! I enjoy chatting on vent. Typing just isnt the same. Makes it kinda like sitting across the table playing a board or card game. Makes it WAY more personable!!!

Yea...its amazing how fast the channel clears out when you talk about bra shopping eh Meli?

ROFL This was waayyyy to funny!

Back