Add as_tundra - Yes? or no?

• Add as_tundra

Votes: 31 100.0%
  • DO NOT Add as_tundra

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't care

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
ooooooh, a daishi. Yay another battletech nut! Or, someone who likes being called great death anyway.

ya
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (exodus @ April 06 2004,8:44)]lets get assault_upc on the server too.
Is there any way I can proclaim some kind of special executive order to put cs_assault_upc on both ToJ CS servers? I don't play CS any more, true, but I just might hop in for a round of assault_upc now and then...

I've played only as_oilrig. And I have yet to see a T' escape map. oi...they must really be donuts!!!

escape maps are.. er.. not-that-good thast y. Basically it becomes a total unfair map usualy. I played one and usually Ts can just rush into the armoury and get all the decent weapons like free armor, and whole bunch of weapons. While CTs can all camp in the escape zone (which they usually spawn in.) so it becomes a camper-strike map :/ not much of a fun stuffs. I'd rather stick to cs_assault_upc (teaching bots)

escape maps were the best I thought... of course that was back in the day.

late 1999 early 2000 if I remember right don't even know what beta that was but they were fun. two or three ways to get out only one room with a limited supply of weapons for the ts and the cts are allowed to buy. That was a challege and a lot of fun.

wildwest assault and assault UPC are two of my favorite all time maps.

lets get them in the rotation and remove seige once and for all.

/stirs up the angry mob with cs_seige being hung in effigy

I would like to see es_jail put on a server... then have a escape night with toj. With a lot of people playing the map gets quite enjoyable.

Back