Votes: 12 100.0%
  • Don't worry about it, it's only my little siblings drawing

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • /shrug

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
C

ChaosSniper

please remember this may take some time considering i dont' exactly have a file dump server just yet. but at least i can start it.
tounge.gif

God Bless
-ChaosSniper

P.S.

If you want to add writings then make a post saying simply "drawings too" or just copy this in a quote. Although remember it isn't that hard to copy stuff off a webpage and then rewrite it. so take that into consideration.

for one, your map, but basically all picture files and maps and anything else ppl come up with although wrightings can be put strait on the page.

God Bless
-ChaosSniper

i was bored so i put ub3r but basically any art that someone draws.

God Bless
-ChaosSniper

I have a few pictures that might be worthy but I want to clean them up first, and ive been doing some fiction writing lately if I write something that I think fits ill submit it.

and yet still nobody seems to strongly want their art posted all i have so far is 3 /shrug
sad.gif

I could also put some art up there cause i like doing pencil sketches, and i'm a fairly good writer although i like poetry more then writing stories.
tounge.gif

God Bless
-ChaosSniper

[b said:
Quote[/b] (ChaosSniper @ June 18 2003,9:18)]and yet still nobody seems to strongly want their art posted all i have so far is 3
I lack the necessary scanner to submit the very few pieces of hand-drawn art I like. ;_;

Back