Aion Online

yw Mirakle, was a blast, and I concur with all of the above, I've yet to discover one bug, and just wait till you get to lvl 9!

Once you hit lvl 9, go do the Ascension quest with Peros, it will lvl you up to 10 and you get your wings!! then the whole game changes, it's amazing.!

Unfortunately I only got had time to get to level 6 before the event closed...but there is another event in 2 weeks that has a limit of level 10...

This game is intriguing me; perhaps I'll try to join y'all. From the vids I've seen, the graphics and combat animations are amazing.

We're doin' well. Shuranda and girls leave tomorrow for Oregon; I leave the following week. So, they're all busy packing the entire house into one carry-on bag.

What Chinese server y'all on?

REGION: North China - 华北网通
SERVER: Aspel

Currently, I have stopped playing on the Chinese servers because the U.S. Release has been officially announced as September 22nd, and I have figured out everything I needed to by playing on the Chinese Servers. I don't want to keep playing and then have to re-start from scratch on the U.S. Servers, that would burn me out.

So your whole family is moving to Oregon?

You start to see the grind at about level 20 but that is 1.0(same version as China). Supposedly that has been addressed some in the patches up to 1.5. That's the current Korea patch so there is no doubt we will be getting a polished game with finished content. I played on the Chinese servers as well but I do not want to

The best source out there for info is aionsource.com. Out of all the classes I have played Ranger seems to be the toughest to level initially. All classes really start to come into their own in the mid 20's. The two healer classes seem very powerful. I am trying to get a feel of all the classes so I can pick which I like the best.

Fun game and I have preorded. When a server list is announced let me know what server you guys are on and I will join you for sure.

Jason

Hey there,

I have pre-ordered Aion, and will be checking out the game for a little while at least when it hits the streets.

Pre-ordering gets you Closed Beta access on the US servers, plus headstart time on launch. CE gets you some nice items including a set of wings.

This game is an exciting change of pace after sludging through WoW for so long.

Please let me know what server/faction you guys are planning to play once live.

I ran with Redeemed in WAR for a bit, Gimcrack and Birthright characters, but my main gaming outlet is WoW with The Narrow Path guild.

Look forward to seeing you in Aion if it all works out.

Hey there,

I have pre-ordered Aion, and will be checking out the game for a little while at least when it hits the streets.

Pre-ordering gets you Closed Beta access on the US servers, plus headstart time on launch. CE gets you some nice items including a set of wings.

This game is an exciting change of pace after sludging through WoW for so long.

Please let me know what server/faction you guys are planning to play once live.

I ran with Redeemed in WAR for a bit, Gimcrack and Birthright characters, but my main gaming outlet is WoW with The Narrow Path guild.

Look forward to seeing you in Aion if it all works out.

I pre-ordered as well. I'll try to remember and let you know which server I'm on when it goes live. I've been hunting for "family-friendly" legions- which are few and far between. I'll try to let you know what I find, as well.

Hay Sam, Knights of the Divine Order seems like it could be a good family-friendly guild, but they are really PvP competitive and as such seem to want to cap the guild at 90, which I think they have hit already.

I will probably be on the Siel server, Elyos side, assuming the server's will be set up like I think they will be.

Send me a PM if you want to make a Legion for Lions of Judah in the game, I believe we need 5/6 people.

Remember, all it takes to get a Tribe of Judah chapter established is (1) a game with a player base large enough to support an active chapter and (2) a Tribe of Judah member to volunteer to serve as Chapter Leader.

I haven't had a chance to review the content of Aion Online yet, but based on what I've read, it seems like it would be suitable for a ToJ chapter. Now all we need is a Chapter Leader and a few members to help get activity going.

For sure, thanks for the info Tek7.

My only reservation is that there are not enough people who will play the game often enough to actually make a working guild/legion in the game...

My only reservation is that there are not enough people who will play the game often enough to actually make a working guild/legion in the game...
It's hard to predict that ahead of the game's release. And remember that this thread is only gauging the interest of current Tribe of Judah members. There's always the option of recruiting once the chapter is formed.

Also remember that most Christian guilds are nowhere near the size of Redeemed WoW or Spirit of Elijah/Elisha and they get along just fine (just like there are plenty of financially successful MMOs with subscriber bases much, much smaller than WoW's).

I guess what I'm trying to say is: Don't rule it out yet.

Hay Sam, Knights of the Divine Order seems like it could be a good family-friendly guild, but they are really PvP competitive and as such seem to want to cap the guild at 90, which I think they have hit already.

I will probably be on the Siel server, Elyos side, assuming the server's will be set up like I think they will be.

Send me a PM if you want to make a Legion for Lions of Judah in the game, I believe we need 5/6 people.

I've just been accepted into the Noble Phantasm legion. It's one of the [very] few that come right out and say "no swearing" in their rules. However, during the applicaton process, I got the impression it may be more of a PG-13 atmosphere. We'll see. NP is a "balanced" legion (about 50% pvp/raid) and is allied with Halcyon, which is more pvp focused and more of an R-rated environment, as I understand it.

A ToJ legion is a possibility, but it would need to be large enough to be effective. So, until there is enough interest expressed, I'll keep searching the "bigger" legions to find a family-friendly one. But let's definitely stay in touch. Maybe we can get on the same server.

Family Friendly and no swearing are tough to come by, that is for sure.

Keep in touch, we may end up on the same server :)

Is there anyone interested in leading a Tribe of Judah Aion Online guild?

Back