All is well in the land of 2.0.3 patchdom :)

Allanon

After a flurry of patches and hacks, all my mods are working again. I was accosted by "cooldown timers" errors which turns out to be a problem present in a number of my favorite mods. I hope to see many of you online this evening. Deltara and I will be spending the evening ganking the Horde as frequently as possible in pvp, please join us in the PVP - Alliance channel if you care to be part of carnage we hope to bring down on them bad bad Hordies.

well how about trinity .. I have ct mod , titan.. trinity is confusing just downloaded trinity bars, had trinity buttons just before todays update

If you could tell me what is confusing, that would be great. I am hearing that a more than once with TrinityBars.

To start with, Trinity Bars is the only Trinity mod you should have in your addons directory. The previous version, Trinity Buttons/XP, can and will cause issues with the Trinity Bars.

Trinity Bars is a little confusing at the beginning. There are quite a few of us that have set it up successfully so just post here or ask in chat and I am sure we can help.

Remember Trinity Buttons and Trinity XP use to be seperate folders. I believe that Trinity Bars now has everything rolled into one folder.

ok looks good. here is what i did to get it working. started with a blank addons folder. you can just cut and place the old mods in another spot. also cut old trinity save files from WTF/SavedVariables folder. when I started wow all was fine trinity started in edit mode I had all bars full just needed to position the bars.

I also removed old trinity files from \World of Warcraft\WTF\Account\<username>\Terenas\<Chacter name>\SavedVariables

I cheated, just in case I wanted to revert back, I kept my .lua.bak files in those directories. The cut over for me from Trinity Buttons to Bar was pretty straight forward with minimal pain on Esua. I took a screenshot of my setup and worked with it to rebuild my layout under TrinityBar. Even used the new template to give Rueage a basic button layout too. Obviously having access to the mod author helped a great deal ;)

Back