Alliance

I've read their policies and they seem like a nice bunch.
I really like that they don't have a need for foul language.

So far from what I've seen, there isn't an in-game way to have a permanent alliance between legions. We have a secondary legion set up for alternate characters and tried to get it allied with the main legion, but couldn't find a way yet. Right now Aion uses the term "alliance" for a raid-level group in the game.

Hopefully this is something they add in the future.

They do seem like a nice group. Unfortunate, there is no way to link Legions in the game. I just double checked an didn't find any mention of it. The Alliance feature is just a temporary uniting of parties, not legions. :(

I think an 'Alliance' is also a term saying 'hey! we recognize your legion as a group we
would like to do things with. Would you like to form an Alliance with us, so that
we have a pool of people to choose from?'

This would mean our Legion leaders would talk to their Legion leaders to see if
a 'handshake' is appropriate.
Then if possible, we could create a new chat channel so that all those that are considered allies, can join and ask for help, etc..
It's a nice way to avoid pugging and avoid the spam.

Yeah an informal alliance like that might be neat. Good idea! Having more ppl for groups would be nice. However we had 10ppl online last night so the Guild is definitely growing. Praise the Lord!

This would mean our Legion leaders would talk to their Legion leaders to see if
a 'handshake' is appropriate.
Ah, I'c what your getting at. That is a possibility, I'll give it a look later on.

Back