altaholics unite

janc

I've noticed through the posts here that we have quite a few altaholics around, myself among them. Since we have a restriction on the number of alts in the guild, what is the preferred method of keeping track of everyone's characters who aren't in the guild? Does most everyone just rely on the friends list?

altahlic present! I most of the time just play them to between rank 10-15 find something I dont like about them delete and start the cycle over.

If the BD4L so says,

It would be possible to create Redeemed Alts Anonymous as a guild and then have it join the alliance we have with the Lions of Judah. Then everyone is a big happy dysfunctional addicted family.

i am clean and sober. I have never really had an alt issue.

altaholic here. Although I have done well so far with just two alts.

OK, unless you count my destro tunes, of which there are two....and I still haven't made my Black orc yet......help me.

I have a low level SM and a low level IB. I love the feel of the IB more, but am still hoping for the fourth Dwarf class to be released for my main alt....sigh I just said main alt.

I wish I could narrow it down enough to pick a "main alt". My biggest problem is deciding which to play.

I'm sorta a mainaholic, myself:

Samsomite: IB
Samette: SW
Samm: WL
Saminator: WH
Samgineer: Eng
Samage: AM
Samolation: BW

I need help. Lots of it.

I admit I have been an altaholic in the past although through sheer force of will I usually manage to make it to the top with 1 or 2 characters. I am in love with my rune priest now though so... maybe I'm cured?

Last edited:
So what is the name of this altaholic refuge gonna be called cuz i have a BW that really gets boring cuz i cant talk to ppl in the guild lol

The alt guild is a moot point now (at least at this point), since the alt restriction in the main guild has been lifted by the BD4L.

Let the altaholics rejoice!

Back