Amorphus found a funny!

amorphus88

Microsoft Knowledge Base Article - 247804

biggrin.gif

Don't laugh too hard. I had to search this article out after I decided to remove Mandrake Linux 9.0 from my second hard drive (back when I had two hard drives in my primary PC and before building a secondary). Thing is, I ended up using the Linux install disk to do it. O_O The article should be of great help to other people, but it was all but useless for me.

Its quite simple if u know what your doing.

When you first push your power button, wait till the screen comes out, and press Del (if it didn't work and showed no bios, try F1 key, or madly press it as soon as u turn on the computer) Find the boot section, and there should be a list of hard disks, cd roms and all. Insert ur windows installation cd, and choose CD-R (whatever name it is) and save exit. (don't touch other stuffs, unless u know what ur up to..) ok. most of the new windows cds from 2000, has a bootable cd. and u just walk through the installtion
smile.gif

Btw, Article's title was amsuing, but the content missed some stuffs.

Alright, you dorks
wink.gif

How about this one?

EDIT: Link removed. The page it referred to contained some nasty bits of language. In the future, please remember that this forum is intended to be a "family-friendly" community. At the least, if you are going to post a link with some questionable language or topics, precede the link with a warning.

Flash: He edited amorphus' link, not your post.  Unless I'm just missing something, which has been known to happen.
wink.gif

hmm....when I removed linux from my secondary partition, it took me 3 months to figure out how to get the boot loader off
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Kidan @ Jan. 05 2004,10:21)]hmm....when I removed linux from my secondary partition, it took me 3 months to figure out how to get the boot loader off
laugh.gif
If it makes you feel any better, it took me about five hours of concentrated effort...and five minutes of actual process. Maaan, I felt like a dope.

Back