Announcing Custom Map Night!

horus wasn't that impressive to me, canal zone is scout heaven, and i really liked the balance of chaos.

all in all a very good night, thanks Gerbil for organizing it!

My only complaint was that final capture point on corporation didn't need all the windows that you can't shoot through. That makes the final point VERY difficult if not impossible to cap on offense.

That being said, all the maps we played last night were fun.

My only complaint was that final capture point on corporation didn't need all the windows that you can't shoot through. That makes the final point VERY difficult if not impossible to cap on offense.

That being said, all the maps we played last night were fun.

Thing is that's not the final capture point. There is a third level to Corporation we never got to.

horus wasn't that impressive to me, canal zone is scout heaven, and i really liked the balance of chaos.

Canal Zone is the final map in STA so we are going to have to grin and bear learning it. We are also going to have to learn follower (the map that went on for a long time) and cp_stag which I haven't run yet. Chaos is this Tuesday's STA map.

Last edited:
Was cp_horus a remake of a UT2004 Bombing Run map? Because it would have been a great BR map, but it's too simple for a CP map.

Back